~Yorkshire BnB'ers Chinwag~

AimeeM

Mum to 3 Boys.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I thought i would start a thread for Yorkshire mums, mums to be, TTC'ers, NTNP'ers or anyone from Yorkshire who would like to chat about anything.

I have been a member of the forum for a while and although i see tons of people from Yorkshire i find it is the one area which recieves the least local support.

I would love to chat to local people.

I will start by introducing myself.

I am Aimee, 28 and from Huddersfield. I have two sons Kayden and Nathan and i got married in July 2009. I am a stay at home mum and my hubby is a care assistant and works nights.

Hope we get a good thread going and i will sort out a Yorkshire siggy :happydance:

~* Our Members *~

Aimee, 28 (AimeeM) married Huddersfield mummy of Kayden, Nathan and Leo
Lia (Pinkandfluffy) married Barnsley mummy to Dylan
Chellie 27, (Mrsbandegglet) married Sheffield mummy to Arthur and pregnant with #2
Jem, 28 (Groovyjem) Lovely married Barnsley Lady Preganat with a princess :D
Heather, 18 (Aidan's Mummy) Hull mummy to Aidan studying Pediatric nursing
Laura, 25 (Ethan Amelia) Married Goole mummy to Isabelle.
Kerrie, 20 (Kerrie-x) York mummy to Maddison
Katie, 28 (Kte) Brighouse mummy to Chloe
Alison (ALY) Barnsley mummy to Holly Marie, Robyn Louise and Samuel Alexander
Vanessa, 27 (Nessicle) Leeds mummy to Ava Lysia
Jemma, 19 (Jemma_x) Rotherham mummy to Connor

Chele (Chele) Sheffield mummy to Max
Emma, 26 (Hotpinkangel) Engaged Hull mummy to Jess & Devon and pregnant with Ollie!
Shampin- Bradford mummy to Patrick
Ruth (Bingers) Bradford mummy to Phoebe Elizabeth
Louise, 23 (Lou+Bubs) Leeds mummy to Lucie
Serina, 29 (Jkelmum) Goole mummy to 4
Mummy0704- Huddersfield mummy to Chloe, Kieran and Joshua
Sarah-Jane, 30 (Sjminimac) Huddersfield mummy to Charlie
Lauren, 22 (MissDX) Halifax mummy to Robyn and Elliott​
Danie, 23 (ElmoBumpToBe) Mirfiled mummy to Tyler and pregnant with #2
Rachel, 30 (Rachie Rach) Doncaster Mummy to Michael, Cameron and Ben TTC#4
Louise (Louise1985) mummy to Dylan and expecting #2
Jo (berticles21) Barnsley mummy to Noah
Vanessa (Feltzy) Batley mummy to Alfie and Evie
Sarah, 19 (googilybear) Driffield lady pregnant with #1
nicky1980, Leeds mum of 4
Laura (xnewxmummyx) Pregnant Rotherham lady​
Verity, 30 (Oboverity) Huddersfield mummy to Ted​
MissYorkshire- Mummy to Stella
vicki, 21 (vixiepoo) Pregnant Leeds lady
MrsKTB- Pregnant Leeds lady
Ruth (New Mrs W) Bradford mum to Frankie
Lisa (Mervs Mum) Brighouse Doula and Mum to 3
karen, 40 (Pip7890) Harrogate Mum to James
Tracy, 41 (golcarlilly) Huddersfield Mum of 2

Hi Aimee :flower:

I'm Lia, new mummy to Dylan (8 weeks), married for 4 years and been living on this side of the pennines (near Barnsley) for 4 years. Originally from the dark side of the pennines :haha:

Work in Sheffield in student support @ hallam uni, but currently enjoying mat leave with my little boy :cloud9: Hubby is an engineer, we met at uni over in Lancaster.

Hey, I'm Chellie, 27 and I'm in Sheffield :wave: Originally from Hull but now loving it here. I'm mummy to Arthur and pg with our 2nd, currently on mat leave but returning to work in 3 weeks :hissy: Only for about 4 months though cos I've got loads of holiday to take before I go back on maternity :happydance: xx

good morning hun iam loving this thread :happydance:

iam jemma, 27 from barnsley hubby is my toyboy at 26 :haha: .... weve been ttc for 19 months with mmc in may, found out i was reshus negitive so had d injection and awaiting our prayers to be answered. Every cycle with bfn is a cycle closer to our bfp :thumbup:

thank you for starting great thread aimee :flower:

Yey! We have taken off :happydance:

welcome Lia, Chellie and Jem :flower:

Congratulations on Dylan Lia. How are you finding having him. Is he a sleeper or not?

Chellie congratulations on you pregnancy. How far on are you? Fantastic, two that will be a great age to grow up together and enjoy the same things. I think close together is the way to go :thumbup:

No problem Jem :D I forgot you were Rhesus neg. My sister and best friend are too.

Chellie - at least you don't have to go back for too long then!

Well Dylan likes his sleep but unfortunately he appears to have a tiny tum and wakes around every two hours for feeds (he is breastfed), though sometimes we get a little longer stretch at the beginning of the night.

Finding it tiring and wonderful all at the same time lol! Nice to see a thread going I know there must be a fair few of us!

:hi: jem!

:hi: lia, chellie n aimee

hope you all have lovely weekend ... am off out tonight for £20 all you can drink and all b4 ov :happydance: ... but it doesnt start til 10pm so maybe coming down your way for a couple lia cos i think ill be chomping at the furniture if gotta wait to go out til 10 :haha:

you all any plans ??

:hi: lia, chellie n aimee

hope you all have lovely weekend ... am off out tonight for £20 all you can drink and all b4 ov :happydance: ... but it doesnt start til 10pm so maybe coming down your way for a couple lia cos i think ill be chomping at the furniture if gotta wait to go out til 10 :haha:

you all any plans ??

Oh!! I could have come and said hello as Dylan will (sort of) take bottles off hubby now lol, but we're off out to the ice hockey! DHs birthday tomorrow so the family are bobbing up for tea and then off to Shef. Enjoy though sounds good! :happydance:

Where is the all you can drink??

Uh oh....I think Dylan the villain is waking up :haha:

Oh bless him with his tiny tum! Breast milk is digested really quick so i guess he will want it a lot more but i say it is certainly the best for him so keep up the good work :D Nathan has just started sleeping better at night... for now.

Oh Jem i am so jealous i just have to have a night out soon. The last time i got pissed was April last year my gosh how sad am i that i can remember :haha: Sounds a good deal Jem, no point taking it easy like eh :wacko:

Ladies keep a look out for fellow Yorkshire lasses and get them in!

Hey Gem, Lia and Aimee :wave::wave::wave:

My hubby works nights too Aimee and I hate it, I'm so lonely and Arf has started waking again at least once in the night for a feed (he's nearly 8 months) and I have to get up every time so I'm constantly knackered at the moment :cry:
I'm ten weeks pg now and getting very nervous lol. So far this pregnancy has been a nightmare; I'm so sick all day and I feel like I have no energy so I shudder to imagine how I'm gonna feel when I have two of then driving me round the twist :wacko: :dohh:
Lia - Arf was a real block feeder in the beginning few months and it felt like he was attatched to me from 5pm til the early hours of the morning, I swear he barely slept!
Hope you have a fab time tonight Gem :thumbup: I'm not ashamed to admit I'm very jealous, I'm gagging for a glass of wine or beer in fact, a bottle of Corona with a slice of lime, wow! I'm drooling just thinking about it :blush: Hope everyone has a fab weekend, take care. xx

Thanks guys feel better for that - there were too many ladies saying their BF baby goes longer and so should mine I was getting a bit stressed!

Would also now love a drink......nice glass of red would go nicely. Shame am driving into Shef soon :dohh: got a big bottle of expressed milk for Dylan the villain too :hissy:

Not had a drink since...errr...last November when I got trollied for my birthday and finally got pregnant :haha:

Will keep my eyes peeled for local lasses, think there are a couple in baby club :thumbup:

Chellie maybe a girl this time then what do you think??? Would you like a girl or are you not bothered?

Hey ladies

I am heather 18, I have a 21 month old son called aidan. I live in hull have done for 6 years when we moved from Milton Keynes. I am a student at Hull university studying Pediatric nursing. Nice to meet you all :wave:
xx

Aimee, I'd actually like another boy :blush: but it wouldn't surprise me if we did have a girl; it's such a completely different pregnancy. Hubby would love a girl.
Hey Heather, nice to meet you :hi: xx

hi ladies. Can i join you? im Laura and from a town called Goole which is between doncaster and Hull. I am 25 and live with my hubby to be. We get married in 12 days time!! im getting nervous now!!

I have an almost 6 month old daughter called Isabelle. x

Hi Heather and Laura :wave: Welcome!

Wow Heather Pediatric nursing sounds great. Hows it going? I bet that can be upsetting though. Do you see some upsetting things?

Oh my gosh Laura married in 12 days how exciting :happydance: Gosh i was so nervous at my wedding i can totally relate to how you feel. Are you all prepared then? I bet you can not wait :cloud9: I hope it stays nice for you. Where abouts are you getting married?

Chellie i love boys, i said i would quite happily have a boy again if i get pergnant. Hubby too would love a girl deep down but he says hewould be happy either way.

Morning Jem how did the night out go last night? Are you feeling the hangover? xx

:wave:

AimeeM- I start on monday hun so havn't seen anything sad upsetting yet. But we have been warned that we will by other students. Not looking forward to teh sad bits but sadly it's part of the job. If only they all went home. Although I am looking forward to the rewarding parts.

I have a boy and I found him lovely very loving. But if I do have any more children I would like a girl
xx
Laura- Good luck with your wedding. You must be so excited. Are you nervous?

I think it will be very rewarding. Nathan has been to the childrens ward a few times with his reflux and there were some lovely nurses there. Some though didn't seem like they wanted to be there but that was mainly the older ones! How long will it take you to qualify? It's great you have chosen a career xx

I hate it when nurses make you feel they don't want to be there. To be a nurse especially a childrens nurse you need to be passionate about your job and want to make a differance. I will take me 3 years to qualify and then I am what you called a level 1 nurse and I can work my way up.

How is your little man now?
xx

I know what you mean. I think the same for all jobs where people deal with the public like when you get your hair cut and the hairdresser can't be bothered to speak to you :wacko:

He's ok really. We have good and bad days with the reflux but over all i think it is a lot better than a couple of months ago which is a welcome break!

Whats everyone up to for the reast of the day? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->