You don't have to have symptoms...

Palladium

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I just wanted to say that just because you don't have any symptoms in the TWW it doesn't mean you don't have a chance. I haven't had any significant symptoms at all yet, just some strange cramping on 5dpo and some really mild nausea and light headedness from 9dpo.

I'm still only 14dpo, so I'm sure they'll kick in soon, but I know I always expected to have loads of symptoms based on what I read here but so far I've had nothing. I hope this is reassuring to some of you.

Cheers!

Funny you should say that because the month I got BFP with DS, I felt quite literally nothing at all! No cramps etc. nothing! The only way I can describe it is feeling empty. It was only 2 days after BFP that I started to feel the pinching down low and a little bit of dizziness.

I guess it's true what they say - it ain't over til the witch shows!

Hoping to see lots of BFPs this month x

Yep that's very true this was the one cycle I had barely any symptoms and I got my bfp :) I'm 18 dpo and still only feeling tired that's it .

my pregnancy symptoms were actually the opposite of my normal clockwork pms symptoms. despite this, i still believed i wasnt pregnant because i just assumed id have pregnancy symptoms (which were exactly like my clockwork pms symptoms unfortunately!). i had litte-to-no cramping at all and thats one thing that led me to take that positive test at 8 dpo.

Yeah, I was sure I'd have more symptoms when I finally got pregnant because every other month I had nothing, but I'm only just getting sore breasts and feeling really tired now at 15dpo. I guess its different for everyone.

I've been stalking this website for 2 cycles now, LOL. Thank you for the reassurance! This cycle all of my normal signs are absent..... The only things I've experienced thus far was a chest cold that lasted until 6 DPO and on 7 DPO I had the worst cramps ever.... I'm 8 DPO today and I feel normal.

You're welcome! I know everyone is different, but from what I'd read here from other people I always had this expectation that I'd have at least some obvious symptoms before my bfp, but it just didn't happen that way. Of course it makes more sense when you realise that a lot of women have no idea until they are further along.

9dpo and nothing! So it's reassuring thank you.

My 2 children were NTNP so we didn't get our BFP until 6/7 weeks.

Yep, with ny first I was so sad the day before my period was going to arrive because I was so sure I wasn't pregnant. Turns out I was!

I'm in this boat... 9DPO (or maybe 7, if FF is off. DH and I think I may have released two eggs as I got a +OPK, next day -, day after another strong +... FF says I Oed that middle - day). Anyway usually by day 4 I start feeling pms - definitely by now, even if I'm 7DPO. My boobs always start to hurt, I feel super tired, etc. Nothing this cycle. I also usually have the "perfect" triphasic (sp?) bbt chart but this month it's a mess. I also spotting light pink/brown a few days after O, which I've NEVER done since starting my period at age 11! (I'm 34 now).

Anyway, can any of you ladies who got their BFPs in a cycle they experienced no/few/delayed symptoms post that month's chart, or if you know how your temps were, let me know? It would help ease my mind either way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->