you dont think?

Ersurgeongirl

Trying for #2!
Reaction score
So my oh and I arent preventing nor are we exactly trying either...

we got it on Oct. 2nd, then again on the 8th....and we tried on saturday but we werent really in the mood....

I had these stabbing cramp like pains on my really low left side yesterday, then today I've had these normal period like cramps....

but my ticker says I should ovulate today....

Im wondering if those were ov pains or implant pains (if I o'ed early) :muaha:

What do you think? any suggestions?

also, my skin broke out super bad on my face on thursday/friday...dont know if its related. :blush:

i gets those pain when i am about to ovulate too :)...but you never know each one of us are so different it's hard to tell!!!
good luck sweetie ...glad to see you more on BnB!:)

Have you every tracked your cycles/used OPKs to find out if you are a late or an early ovulater? I'd say its pretty unlikely that you ovulated as early as last wednesday (oct 8th), if you were due to O today...that would be like cycle day 10, right? If you want to be preg, I HOPE you ovulated then! Could you maybe BD today and catch the egg??

Oh, im trying to be more active. if this cycle doesnt give me a bfp, we are taking a year+ break.

but im still trying to be supportive :D

I hope this is it for you girl! Have sex with your OH tonight...it will increase your likelihood of getting your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->