You girls are my inspiration!!!

Jenna3232

Mama to 1/TTC after MMC
Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing your stories, but talking about your weaknesses and fears, your excitements and frustration....

I have no one in my personal life that understands the extreme stress that goes along with TTC like you all do. My friends are great, but they're either not TTC or they got pregnant so quickly that the whole process really didn't become important.

After suffering my first miscarriage in September, I'm ready to try again. I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm worried that things won't work right...again, and I'm also scared of things working right and going through 9 months worrying about every twinge, every ache - normal or not. It meants the world to read your stories and see that I'm not alone.

It's hard to talk to the hubby sometimes because I feel like it's ALL I talk about. He's a great listener and wants this as much as I do, but it's different for a guy I think. Anyways, I'd love to follow some of your stories and enter this journey together :)

Jenna

Hey Jenna,

Fab here isn't it? It's hard even if your friends are TTC they don't want to talk about it all the time so it's great to have so many people going through the same thing..

Good luck and I hope you get a quick :bfp:

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"