You guys!! What?! Line appeared right away!

Thank you. I guess I'll just keep testing until AF shows up or doesn't

Lately no. I got my first period in January since having my daughter. But they've been getting more regular i guess? lol. Anytime from today on AF could be here

I just got on my laptop and had another look at your test. On my phone, I could barely see the line. On my laptop, it's pretty obvious. I had no line AT ALL on FRER until 11 dpo with my son, so you're still in that window. I really hope your next test is darker. :)

Thanks lili! <3 Hoping that if I did implant on Wednesday that it just is early for it to be dark...I've been getting random cramps and pinches and a low backache which I never get before AF so I'm hoping this is a good sign.

I see a line, albeit faint, in all these tests! Can't wait for the next test. Pretty sure it's going to be bfp!

Dude definitely see a line on the FRER and I am not one to see fake lines. I see a line on the top cheapie test too. I've always felt like blue dye for some reason shows BFPs sooner so maybe that's it. If there's a line on that FRER in real life it doesn't matter if it's faint!

Thank you! I just hate have to squint so hard to see it lol. I feel like they show it sooner as well.

I took another blue dye today and it was still super faint but there....so I dont know why the FRERs arent showing? I'm taking another tomorrow and hopefully its darker

It seems like FRERs used to be the go-to early test, but lately it seems like people are getting BFPs on other tests before FRERs. Can't wait to see your next test!

Spiffynoodles, thats what I have noticed too. So weird!

Good luck hunni . I stil think bfp i can see faint lines in all tests x

Thanks everyone.

Do you all have a good recommendation of ovulation strips to use? The last ones I used I didnt like very much

I like the wondfo blue handle ones that say lh. They are by far the best even compared to the expensive digital ones IMO. I always used those and the cb digital as backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->