**** you hormones

klouise1993

Reaction score
OMG the last few days I have been in an absolute vile mood and no matter what I do I won't go back to 'normal' I was starting arguments with my oh ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day yesterday about stupid stuff like I didn't like him sitting on that side of the sofa or his breathing noises were doing my head in!!! Urghhhhhhh! Hope today's going to be a better day!

Ha ha! Sounds like me! The sound of my husband eating is enough to drive me up the wall. I burst into tears at work yesterday as I feel so guilty for my little girl having to share her mum (absolutely ridiculous or what!).

You're not alone at all! Oh eating and slurping his coffee makes me want to throttle him atm lool x

OMG don't get me started on his eating crunch, crunch, crunch especially when his eating a packet of crisps and the rustling of the bag I could literally strangle him! How annoying can one person be don't think we notice it really but with the hormones kicking in wow!! Makes you wonder how you haven't killed him yet lol xx

I am not that bad yet lol but last couple days I been getting agitated and every time something goes wrong at work or something don't go my way i get into a massive stress about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->