Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by brownhairedmom, Dec 16, 2009.
i will be more organised
i will want to clean more (lol)
be more active and will have fully stopped smoking
be the best mummy possible to my princess my lump and my 3 step children
^^^^^ that will mean in the words of my teen CHILL
perfect year - fall in love,get married,get pregnant. lol unrealistic but hopeful
accomplish - get a better job
physically - lose weight
personality wise - to not be such a winge and be more positive
The thing that would make my year - a baby
All more dreams than anything i can actually achieve!
for the yer 2010 im hoping to be a SAHM, to spend every day with my son and looking after the house. thats all i want.
I would like to move far away from where i am..total fresh start.
I need to stop worrying so much
I want me and my children to live a normal life, no harrassment etc
Just want to be happy x
To loose weight
Recover from PND and other issues
Matthew to get a clean bill of health from the Paediatrician
To return to work
To be more organised and run a clean home
To pass my driving test
To raise money for research into prematurity and better facilties
Possibly be planning baby no.2 by end of 2010
So not alot haha - great thread xx
In 2010 I want to ...
Start and complete my NVQ level 3 in Business Admin
Loose my extra 9lbs and mantain that weight
Start actually saving some money
I already know that ....
I have a promotion at work
I will be experience my first camping holiday (le mans) which will also be my first holiday away from Jacob x
The Boofle of 2010 will
- Stop smoking
- Learn to drive
- Hopefully get a new house
- Stress less about work
And will continue to -
- Make time for friends and family
- Enjoy spending time with Mr Boofs because he really does make me the happiest girl in the world
- Spend far too much time on here!
- Get pregnant with a healthy, happy bean.
- Work on making my marriage stronger
- Accept myself. Chunky or thin, for better or worse.
- Keep my job
To be the best mummy to Aiden I possibly can, to lose 3 stone and to meet a nice man and have a relationship
Well I hope Jacob comes out healthy and fit and that I make him proud and be the best mummy in the world to him.(hes due Jan 25th)
To shed the weight i've gained since being pregnant and get fit again
For Matthew to FINALLY completely commit to me and get me that big sparkly ring that I know he does really want to get me
To sort my life out and work out a proper career for myself
To stop being a worry head and enjoy my life
In 2010 I would like to...
Have another baby
Get Edward sleeping through the night
Put on a bit of weight (pregnant or not)
2010 is going to be an amazing year for me. I shall first be giving brith, then trying to loose the weight i have gained, plus more! I shall not be working for most of it and will spend my time with my baby and family, it will be amazing and i cant wait
In 2010 -
- I hope my daughter doesn't get seriously ill, not even once, isn't admitted to hospital, and just has illness like colds and sickness bugs
- I hope my OH and I are as good together as we are now
- I want to do something nice for OH's birthday, since this year we were in hospital with Tegan
- I hope to get my house finished (decorating)
- And I want to be a good person.
Well in March 2010 I will hopefully have a lovely healthy baby boy So I guess thats what I will be consterating on.I cant wait to meet my LO.xxx
I just want some money!
Be offered a job, 16 hours a week so I can spend time with Chloe and earn a bit of money so that we can seriously try for #2 in April
2010 - The 'New' Me!
I'll spend more time playing and less time stressing!
I'll lose 3 Stone (or there abouts)
We'll all eat healthier and I won't continue passing my bad habbits to my LOs.
I'll get more confidence and 'get over' my depression and anxiety problems!
There's a few
-lose a bit of weight
-become pregnant with baby number 1
-make a success of being an Avon Rep (just started this week)
-paid off the car
-possibly start thinking about buying a bigger house
- Get some way towards loosing all this weight!
- Have my dream wedding
- Set a date for TTC #2
- Move house
i'm hoping for 2010 to be a good year for us!
the 2010 carly will be...
* continue to be super organised so i stress less!
* take up swimming more regularly and lose some weight
* enjoy our amazing disney wedding
* be the bestest mummy in the world to my princess
* hopefully move house and thus resolving some personal/work related issues for my hubby