you know what. i love TALC!

sophie22

Reaction score
now, i only ever used talcum powder after a bath as a child. the thought of it now seemed odd. but lately it has been a super cure for all these little sore bits i seem to be getting, like under one of my boobs or the sides between my legs. i only have to use it once and it goes! so now after baths i started using it all over. i smell AMAZINGGGG lol....just had to spread the word!!! xxx

oh it is lovely stuff! infacare is also awesome for in the bath before the talc business it smells divine!! x

Gosh. I don't even know where you could buy talc powder now. I haven't seen it in ages! LOL

they sell it all over the place here, in the supermarket, baby section or pharmacys x

Be careful with using lots of talc, I used to use it on my underarms after showers etc and one day got a huge lump there that was very painful. GP said it was a blocked gland due to the talc!

It's really not a great beauty item to use, you only have to google 'is talc bad for you' to see it.

Sorry hun! x

Talc is pretty bad for you, in fact I think it's no longer used as a powder in the US now except as ingredients in other makeup. Baby powder is now made with cornstarch by all major brands. It smells and feels just the same, but is much safer to use. I would definitely recommend looking for a cornstarch based powder instead of talc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->