You know when you test early and get a BFN...

crossroads

Co-creator of a boy &girl
Reaction score
...do you regret testing or do you feel glad that you tested?

I can't decide

I regret it. I always feel really bummed and annoyed at myself for wasting a test and depressing myself.
This cycle I'm really gonna try to wait until AF is due... though, no doubt when 10dpo comes around I'll be convincing myself that I'll have a shot at a BFP. Meh.

I am regreting it. But then again that seems to be about par for the course. On sunday into monday I THINK I may have had IB. My cycles are so messed up I can't be too sure. I know, stay positive but w/ my luck...ha!

I did test and haven't seen anything not even an evap line. Tested too early i suppose. LOL. I guess I'll have to just wait and see.

GOOD LUCK SWEETIES!:flower:

I usually regret it and last time I started the next day! I was a little cranky about that.I keep telling myself to wait but its always easier said than done.

Well AF is due Thu and I too was adamant that this month no excuses I was waiting until Af came or not- but caved in and tested with a test that can show a BFP up to 5 days before af is due- so I tested and BFN so now im totally down so yes I do regret x

I tested early as I wanted to see if I could use specific treatment for thrush, and when I got a BFN I thought, 'Oh well, I knew it would be arly to test'. (although lots of other women on here have had their BFP on 12DPO!)

However I had specifically bought a twin pack for that purpose so I wasn't too annoyed with myself. Got a BFN but decided not to use the tablet anyway just in case.

2 days later I got my BFP...this was also before my AF was due, and TBH if I had seen a BFN I would have been annoyed with myself for not waiting.

However, sometimes you just got to know, even if the result isn't the one you want to see....

I tested yesterday at 11 dpo and got a BFN. Bummed me out. I do regret not waiting longer.

I have been trying for so long that Im not sure which is more depressing a BFN or AF.

AF is due Thursday so Im going to test with a digital an Friday if the witch doesnt show up.

Best wishes and lots of sticky baby dust to all.

I tested this morning, and I don't regret it. I just need to know.

I don't regret it, but I would like to know why the heck I have such a strong desire to test at like 3dpo!! :dohh: There's NO chance of a BFP, but I have to hurry up and pee so I don't waste yet ANOTHER stick! :shrug:

I regret seeing a BFN! LOL!!!! I needed to know though. But I dont consider it accurate. :D

Yes mam. I have hope. Although, right after I tested I didnt. We will make it through this. It is what it is and thats all that it is, just wish this saying was more clear. LOL

I have been testing since 7dpo and all BFNs. I don't regret doing it, I do regret wasting loads of tests though!!

LOL nicky. Its so hard to be patient during these times. It is TRULY nerve racking.

After testing BFN this morning I'm starting to question all my symptoms

I regret - it bums me out everytime. but yet I keep doing it.. lol

I told myself I would not cave in and test BUT I did at 11 dpo and it was :bfn: I was forsure with all the symptoms I would get a :bfp: nope.. AF was due today and notta.. except when I wiped a tad light brown discharge, not much but a lil.. But getting to the point of it all, everybody is different as far as when to pick up HCG, some Women don't find out till a week later to months because they thought they were having there period... I told my Mom of what all was going on and she told me that she had the same spotting and mild cramping when she was pregnant with my brother... Now I'm freaked.. :lol: Told me to wait a week and test... OH MY that is too hard I'll be crazy by then... I give it 3 days... :haha:

So I'd rather test and know then be grasping at straws like I am... Patience is NOT my virtue... I'm a POAS addict and I need a fix but dang already... Hope there is alot of :bfp: on the way... Keep us posted... Its going to happen... Think positive, it will ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->