You know you are infertile when...

H

Hiswillbedone

you tell your friends they better call you the day they announce Princess Kate is pregnant because you will be utterly DEPRESSED

When you've unsubscribed to every pregnant person on Facebook.

When you count the number of pregnant people you spot while out shopping

When you have been trying four years and four months and have never seen a positive pregnancy test.

when you're super pissed that the fertility clinic is drawing up even more tests (and more of the same tests) instead of trying to get you preggo... bc u need help and can't do it on your own (ya i know I got 2 answers).

When you dont even get sad anymore about not having a baby. You are just used to not being pregnant.

When a friend who's recently given birth asking to hang out is like nails on a chalk board.

When a friend doesnt want a drink you expect they must be pregnant and then dont dare meet up with them again in case they announce their good news to you

haha these made me laugh :D thanks for cheering me up ladies I feel the same way! <3

when you've POAS right after a trigger shot just to see what it would feel like to see 2 lines rather than the ever dreaded one liner.

When you get absolutely pissed the day before ur af because you KNOW its coming and ur drunk state is better than reality!

When your constantly worrying about if your AMH is going to be okay for egg sharing (why do I even know what AMH is?!) and you panic when you eat a chip and have to spit it out (I did that today! Classy!) as following high protein, low carb diet.

when you POAS just in case the first 10 negatives were incorrect...

when you search the Internet for pregnancy symptoms and find that you have had all of them at some time or the other without ever having had the good fortune of seeing a positive!

When you carry a baggie of supplements with you to work everyday (because the thyroid pill you took in the am needs a space before you take the other 15 supplements). When your nephews eyes bug out when you easily pop 15 pills at a time down. I call it talent, he calls it crazy (I know it's infertility).

When you know more about cycles and more about reproductive organs then your biology/Sex Ed. from high school teacher ever did.

When someone asks what the date is and you tell them your cycle day.

When you get furious remembering sex ed classes from school. "If you have unprotected sex you will get an STD and pregnant." Nothing about cycles, the process of baby making and the possibility of infertility.

When your family quits asking when you and your husband are going to have a baby...

When going to the hospitals(plural lol) for more testing isn't such a big deal anymore...they are more like a second home :)

When you've tried so many different medication and over the counter stuff to help you ovulate and your medicine counter is filled with all the stuff you've tried or plan on trying lol

Ive got musinex...softcups...preseed...and geritol..things ill probably never use again in mine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->