You know you are TTC when...

You know you are ttc when....
You have a thermometer on your nightstand.
You get excited after you poo because you read somewhere that it is the best time to check your cp and cm.
You stare at your cm and move it around in your fingers trying to decide what category it falls in.
You have a cup in the bathroom that is strictly for urine.
You get excited about a temp drop, then get upset when it drops again the next day.
You actually know what your waking temperature is.
You browse the baby aisle at Target every time you go there.
You avoid making adventurous plans because you "might" be pregnant by then.

That's all I've got and I'm only on month 2.

bwahaha....im on month two and i fit these exactly

Right?! I'm obsessed. And I keep catching DH giving me sideways glances. I think he thinks I've lost my marbles. Oops.

Just thought of another! You think about skipping abs exercises at the gym cuz you *might* be pregnant soon and will have a belly anyway! :wacko:

Just thought of another! You think about skipping abs exercises at the gym cuz you *might* be pregnant soon and will have a belly anyway! :wacko:

Or you choose to have dessert three nights in a row because you might be pregnant and are going to gain weight anyway!

You know you're ttc when...

When you get excited about going to sleep because you want to see what your temperature does in the morning.

You've run out of sites to visit on the Internet for new information on early pregnancy signs. Very early pregnancy signs. Early symptoms of pregnancy. Earliest signs of conception. You've searched them all.

Your newsfeed on Facebook suggests posts on all things babies. And even though you know better you kinda want to think it's a sign from the universe.

AF becomes that time of the month when you'll raise a glass or two or three and drink up.

When conversations about cervical mucus become totally normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->