you know you have baby brain when ..

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
you go out ALL DAY and walk home, get to the front door and search everywhere for your keys no sign, you try the door and voila, open, keys in the door (inside)! oh shit i am very lucky and stupid :dohh:

worst thing is i've done this before!

:haha:
You're very lucky tho hun x

:haha: Oh dear. Sounds like something I would do

when you look all over for your cell phone and realize you were talking on it :haha:

Leonie I have kind of done that! We went out for 3 hours once, came home and the front door was wide open :shock: We both thought the other one had closed it!!! Then the next week we done exactly the same thing!!! Luckily we live right at the end of a fast moving road, not many people walk past and its also quite a nice area. Glad I didn't do it at me mums... we would have had an empty house to come back to :rofl:

OH leaves his keys in the front door all the time though but I always find them because he never uses his keys unless I am out so when I come back they are still in the door!!! Lucky really as his motorbike keys are on there too! Div :haha:

I used to do that in my old flat...luckily the front door was down some steps so you couldn't see it from the road!

done that before :haha: except i always leave the keys outside the door! :|

The day I moved in here my dad put the door on the latch cos he went to Sainsburys to get some food, about 2 weeks after I moved in I went to meet my friend in town but her phone was out of battery and I was running late so I assumed she'd walk to mine and just walked the way I thought she would walk... Anyway I got to town and she wasn't there, so I started walking back to mine. I got all the way home without seeing her and was like ut oh she must have gone home cos I didnt turn up. Put my key in the door and someone from the inside opened it and she was sat in my house!! The door had been on the latch for 2 weeks! Scary shiiiiit :p

You know you have baby brain when you come in at about 7pm, go to bed then at 9am the next morning the neighbour knocks on your door to tell you your keys are in the door on the outside :| we were so lucky!

You know you have baby brain when you come in at about 7pm, go to bed then at 9am the next morning the neighbour knocks on your door to tell you your keys are in the door on the outside :| we were so lucky!

Done that before, its soooo embarrasing!

i've done that before :p except i left the keys on the outside lol! xx

My brother was visiting around christmas time and was drinking beers and then ended up burping, for a split second I thought I had to run over to him with a burp rag since I was so used to Arianna spitting up all the time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->