you know you have baby brain when ..

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by leoniebabey, Jun 4, 2011.

1. leoniebabey

leoniebabey mam of 2 boys

you go out ALL DAY and walk home, get to the front door and search everywhere for your keys no sign, you try the door and voila, open, keys in the door (inside)! oh shit i am very lucky and stupid :dohh:

worst thing is i've done this before!

2. Rhio92

Rhio92 Connor, Saskia, OH & Me

:haha:
    You're very lucky tho hun x

3. ~RedLily~

~RedLily~ Well-Known Member

:haha: Oh dear. Sounds like something I would do

4. Lovelymummy

Lovelymummy Guest

when you look all over for your cell phone and realize you were talking on it :haha:

5. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

Paha done that one :haha:

6. rockys-mumma

rockys-mumma Mummy to two lovely boys

Leonie I have kind of done that! We went out for 3 hours once, came home and the front door was wide open :shock: We both thought the other one had closed it!!! Then the next week we done exactly the same thing!!! Luckily we live right at the end of a fast moving road, not many people walk past and its also quite a nice area. Glad I didn't do it at me mums... we would have had an empty house to come back to :rofl:

OH leaves his keys in the front door all the time though but I always find them because he never uses his keys unless I am out so when I come back they are still in the door!!! Lucky really as his motorbike keys are on there too! Div :haha:

7. 08marchbean

08marchbean Well-Known Member

oops, ive dont that before too!

8. wishuwerehere

wishuwerehere dh, me and 2dds

I used to do that in my old flat...luckily the front door was down some steps so you couldn't see it from the road!

9. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

done that before :haha: except i always leave the keys outside the door! :|

10. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

The day I moved in here my dad put the door on the latch cos he went to Sainsburys to get some food, about 2 weeks after I moved in I went to meet my friend in town but her phone was out of battery and I was running late so I assumed she'd walk to mine and just walked the way I thought she would walk... Anyway I got to town and she wasn't there, so I started walking back to mine. I got all the way home without seeing her and was like ut oh she must have gone home cos I didnt turn up. Put my key in the door and someone from the inside opened it and she was sat in my house!! The door had been on the latch for 2 weeks! Scary shiiiiit :p

11. Kians_Mummy

Kians_Mummy Mummy to Kian & an angel

You know you have baby brain when you come in at about 7pm, go to bed then at 9am the next morning the neighbour knocks on your door to tell you your keys are in the door on the outside :| we were so lucky!

12. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

Done that before, its soooo embarrasing!

13. Mummy2onexx

Mummy2onexx Well-Known Member

i've done that before :p except i left the keys on the outside lol! xx

14. AriannasMama

AriannasMama Guest

My brother was visiting around christmas time and was drinking beers and then ended up burping, for a split second I thought I had to run over to him with a burp rag since I was so used to Arianna spitting up all the time :haha: