You know you spend too much time on babyandbump when.....

littleprinces

Reaction score
I had a dream last night!! In the dream i got a BFP and whats the first thing I do....take a picture of it and post it on baby and bump to get opinions! Hopefully that will be happening in real life soon, freaky because i've never thought of doing it before!!! Anyone else had dreams like these? xx:happydance::kiss:

Not dreams but when I'm having a conversation with my Husband I find myself drifting into the BNB abbreviations lol its so funny! At the start he would stop me mid sentance and say "what is a BFP?" and "what is POAS?" and "what is CD" etc haha I almost have to think about what I am going to say to remember to say the whole words now!

haha i did that today as well, my OH gets confused easily so it was funny :p so I explained it and he remembers them better than me! xx

haha that is funny, i am with lily, i use the lingo and my DH gets so confused,

I do that all the time too! I just start rambling on about something from BnB and DF looks at me like *wts are you talking about*. I usually end up stopping and trying to remember what abbr I used so I can tell him what they mean. :haha:

You know you spend too much time on BNB when you get disappointed with your sig on your work email

I am officailly a BnB addict and proud! haha, I check it every morning along with FB, lol. I'm really glad I found the site I feel so much more at ease about TTC now and have met some wonderful people :) Babydust all round!!! xxx

LOL
I haven't started using the abrevs yet because I'm still trying to figure most of them out. But I could see them slipping in for sure. I'm with you littleprincess log on first thing in the am and then again when I'm off work... and before bed lol

Haha. I barely go on FB anymore... :dohh: I am on BnB on my walk to work, breaks, walk home, at home, when DF & I go out anywhere && in bed... :wacko:

...This place is slightly addicting.

I am officailly a BnB addict and proud! haha, I check it every morning along with FB, lol. I'm really glad I found the site I feel so much more at ease about TTC now and have met some wonderful people :) Babydust all round!!! xxx

same here, i check it every morning with my FB and all day long when i get a chance at work im checking my phone!! haha love bnb!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've slipped up with the abbreviations once or twice and my OH looked at me like I was an alien I then had to explain what they meant :haha:

I've caught myself saying AF and BD when talking with my FSnurse. :dohh:

I was talking to my momma today, and you know when you 'rewind' a convo that you just had and really think about what you said? I think at one point and time I used more lingo than language! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->