You know you're a mom when: *

When your wallet has more pictures of yours kids than money

Ha I didn't know anybody still did that! I carry all my pictures on my phone. In fact I'm sooooo annoying because whenever someone asks me how LO's doing I annoyingly say "that's my cue" and pull out my phone. Ugh I'm annoyed even thinking about it but I can't help myself!

I literally have 450 pictures in my phone, and I think the pictures that are NOT my child might amount to around 75. :haha:

When you ask your husband to watch LO so you can make a trip to the store just to get away for a while.

When you lick your finger and try to get something off LO's face or wipe down their hair.

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/9489AC10-0BFE-4B7F-9B0B-28F306BBA7F6-5631-0000037C29024924.jpg

When your two year old watches you poo but the man you have been with for thirteen years has never evwn seen you pee

When your life has become a musical, you have a song for every occaision and if not you can make one up.

When you watch barney all day (and know 95% of the songs by heart)

When you no longer pack for a trip on the fly, but prepare the night before

Taking your child anywhere for a few hours is like packing for a weekend.

You no longer immediately change you/your child's shirt the second it gets some spit up on it.

The laundry is being washed for the 3rd time in a row because you keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.

You can't wait for your baby to take a nap so you can get something accomplished... then you spend his/her entire nap watching them sleep.

"Wheels on the Bus" or "London Bridge" is on constant replay in your head at night while you're trying to fall asleep.

You've googled "how to remove (insert stain here) from carpet".

You can't remember the last time you watched something that wasn't animated.

You've shot out of bed and made it halfway down the hall before your mind has even registered that you heard the baby crying.

Sometimes you don't get to take a shower before noon - the next day.

You've never had a heart so full of love. :flower:

Your "alone" time usually consists of Daddy babysitting the kids while you clean something.

You find yourself rocking back and forth even when you're not holding the baby.

If you actually still carry a purse, instead of cosmetics it now has random toys, pacifiers, burp rags and cheerios.

TMI Alert! When you leave the bathroom door open. Just to be sure your baby/toddler/kids aren't getting into anything they shouldn't while you potty.

Taking your child anywhere for a few hours is like packing for a weekend.

You no longer immediately change you/your child's shirt the second it gets some spit up on it.

The laundry is being washed for the 3rd time in a row because you keep forgetting to put it in the dryer.

You can't wait for your baby to take a nap so you can get something accomplished... then you spend his/her entire nap watching them sleep.

"Wheels on the Bus" or "London Bridge" is on constant replay in your head at night while you're trying to fall asleep.

You've googled "how to remove (insert stain here) from carpet".

You can't remember the last time you watched something that wasn't animated.

You've shot out of bed and made it halfway down the hall before your mind has even registered that you heard the baby crying.

Sometimes you don't get to take a shower before noon - the next day.

You've never had a heart so full of love. :flower:

Your "alone" time usually consists of Daddy babysitting the kids while you clean something.

You find yourself rocking back and forth even when you're not holding the baby.

If you actually still carry a purse, instead of cosmetics it now has random toys, pacifiers, burp rags and cheerios.

TMI Alert! When you leave the bathroom door open. Just to be sure your baby/toddler/kids aren't getting into anything they shouldn't while you potty.

My toddler just follows me to the toilet and repeatedly points at my vagina, saying 'that! that!' :dohh:

When everything you pick up to use is either covered in dribble or has bits missing from the corners! Your purse/ wallet, books, coasters, tv remote, library card, socks/ clothes in general...she'd eat my shoes if i let her near them! I swear it's like having a dog only with smaller teeth!

When everything in your changing bag is sticky because a bottle of calpol exploded in there.

When you realise you're talking to your childless friends about your babies nappies since they've started weaning and they have a stunned look on their faces.

When you say "please get your head out of the toilet!"

When doing laundry is a major operation because you have to go through each article to see if it needs pre-treated!

When you have an answer each of the ten thousand why's you get in a one minute conversation!

When you actually do get out for a bit and you spend the whole time thinking about your LO and wanting to be home with them.

When LO has good clothes, play clothes and dress clothes and you can't understand why DH can't keep them straight.

When you have to hide while eating ice cream cause you don't want to share :lol:

When the most rotten day can be turned around by one slobbery kiss!

When youve changed yours and babys outfit 3 times in a couple of hours due to wee/poo/sick explosions. And u dont care!

a friend posts a picture on Facebook of their child and your first thought is "That baby isn't strapped in correctly!" or something along those lines.

a friend posts a picture on Facebook of their child and your first thought is "That baby isn't strapped in correctly!" or something along those lines.

or alternatively "my baby is so much cuter"!!!!!!

or alternatively "my baby is so much cuter"!!!!!!

OH is so much worse for this than I am! every baby we see he will say "What a cute baby" followed by "but not nearly as cute as Abby!"

I don't know if this has been said already but I only realised it for myself this weekend for myself,

You know you're a mum when you can't drink a cup of tea hot because you're not used to it

You know your a mom when... You go from 4 babies to 5. And the 5th one is your DH.
You know your a mom when... you wait till kids are in bed not to sneak a snack but to secretly sneak clean.
You know your a mom when... You have to spell out bad words to cuss and your 3 year old knows how to spell and guesses the word correctly.
You know your a mom when... You don't get complements on how good you look from your DH; but from your kids instead
You know your a mom when... You don't look forward to getting money. But hugs, lots of sloppy kisses and "I love you.".

...before you take yourself off to bed you turn the tv to cbeebies, put the sharp slate coasters out of reach and block off all 'danger zones'!

You know you are a mom when you slam the brakes, instinctively you reach out your arm to the back seat to protect your kids rather they are there or not (done this many times with my older son)

When youd rather have a dead hand than move your sleeping baby and wake him up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->