You know you're a mom when: *

My daughter changes the wash cycle every time so clothes get over washed in this house. And then she turns the dryer off too!

You know your a mum when:
You put on clean trousers, look down five minutes later only to find snot, food or just mess stuck to them.

You know your a mum-to-be when you buy a new washing machine that has 'child-lock' & a 12 minute wash cycle ;)
The child lock also had my dogs in mind like :)
i know the title said 'you know your a MOM when' but id like to add..
You know your a mum-to-be when..
everytime you hear a name you say it a few times to see if you like it for your baby..
you think a blue/pink baby bottle is 'cute'
you think about getting a sky/virgin package rather than freeview so it has more baby/child packages
you talk about nothing other than pregnancy, labour and babies with your friends that have just had babies....

sorry if i killed this thread, just wanted to add as there isnt a thread for 'you know your a mum to be when'

Every time I change my baby's diaper, he pees on me

When you let oh know your going to the loo by stating you are going for a "wee wee"

When you sing songs and read stories leaving the last word off because you know LO wants to finish everything line!

When the kids are in bed, but youve had cartoons on for the last couple hours!! Oops

When your toddler goes on incessantly about wanting chocolate/ice cream/a cake and when you finally give in they take one bite/lick/sniff and declare they don't want any more. :dohh:

When you refer to yourself as mummy then realise your kids aren't even around lmao!!!

You shout "ECHO" in a tunnel and then realise you don't have your toddler with you...

You've just got dressed and your baby/toddler poos/vomits/wipes their hands over you. :dohh:

... when you say the sentence "potties aren't hats."
... when to have to explain that one cannot drink from one's own nipple (Violet discovered her nipples and tried putting it in her mouth and then asked for help when she was unsuccessful.)
... when "butt" isn't just something that poop comes out of, but an exciting new vocabulary word.

You know your a mummy...

when your even lucky to have more than 4 hours a sleep each night

when you have to get to bed first so your guaranteed a spot :haha:

when everytime you go out, you cant resist spoiling your kids :dohh:

when you say in public mummy needs to go potty

when your literally shouting at your daughter, dont pee yet... dont pee yet and running like 40mph whilst pushing a pram and making sure LO is following close by

when you sit on the sofa and find something digging into your butt (always happens) :haha:

Looking after 2 toddlers and wondering why you don't have a job as a UN diplomat

Absolutely love these posts...I'm laughing so much today. Thank you everyone for sharing your stories and tidbits.

When you know every character in the night garden and love the bedtime story lol...
Peeing with a passenger ;)
A top with two stains is passable ;) lol

A 10-minute shower with the door locked feels like a day at the spa

...when you have to say "You have to put your clothes on before we leave."

When your children opt to use you as their climbing frame, trampoline, slide etc. :haha:

When you use the sentence, "But it's only pee!" :rofl:

When you clean sick of your self with a baby wipe before returning to work..
i cant believe i said this but.. 'Malakai please dont touch Jr's bum' (Jr is my dog -_-)
after that i also said 'No Malakai you cant grab THAT'... use your imagination, again on my dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->