You know you're a mom when: *

every time you go for a poo someone wants u shouting mum

u think sitting down for 10 min is a good rest

walking round with ur boobies out all day when breastfeeding

u cant have a bar of chocolate to ur self anymore

if u get time to brush ur hair in the morning its a luxury

you have to hide your jewelry or the girls will be wearing it

i have loads more lol

When you get home, make a cupa, sit down and put the TV on. 30 mins later, you realise you have been watching Fireman Sam whilst the children are at School/Nursery.

Getting halfway to work only to realise you are singing Let It Go/Do You Wanna Build A Snowman at the top of your voice with the windows down....and no children in the car.

Loving all these posts, a lot sound familiar!

You know you're a mum when...
You would rather have freezing arms and shoulders than pull the duvet up cos lo is asleep in your bed again.

You can't remember the last time you had 5 mins in bed cuddled up to hubby without being disturbed.

You have a bath and your lo is constantly tweaking and pulling your nipples.,.and then pointing at your lady bits.

You spend money on their clothes rather than yours.

You're always on the look out for good eye cream or concealer for those tired eyes!

All the cups and mugs are half full cos you never get to finish a drink.

The evil stare you give dh for coughing or sniffing when you've just got them to sleep.

They always have clean clothes but you don't.

If you're leaving the house on your own you stand there frisking yourself for ages wondering what you've forgotten...because surely you cant just need a purse phone and keys?!

The phrase...you can't have that....is second nature.

Being given the night off by dh or in laws...but not being able to sleep.

You know where the baby aisle is in every shop in a 10 mile radius.

Loads more I can't think of right now! :)

You've been out at toddler group and then walked around the supermarket, then got home only to realise that your top has been on inside out the whole time :dohh:

Lol I love these--so many are very familiar!!

You are pushing a cart through the grocery store, and when the baby throws up straight down the front of your shirt, (on the inside, of course) and this makes the 4 year old laugh hysterically...all you can do is roll your eyes and laugh along. Because really...what choice do you have lol?

When silence isn't gold, but highly suspicious because it probably means that your child is off doing something they shouldn't be doing and it's time to investigate.

When both of the kids are down for a nap, yet I sat in a trance and watched 20 minutes of Octonauts because that's what the TV was set on. And the worst part is, when it ended, I wanted to do a Google search to see just what kind of bugs live on sperm whales lol.

When you have to ask someone to not smoosh their face into your butt.

When you have to explain to someone that we don't splash our hands in pee puddles.

when you sit watching Cebeebies, because uve gotten that used to watching it you actually like it,
the other day i was dying for a wee, OH asked me to bring something from upstairs, so i said i will because im going to the loo in a min.. 5 mins later 'thought you was going to the loo'
'erm i am im just...'
i didn't dare admit it but i soo wanted to watch the rest of whatever was on!!

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but when your single-with-no-kids coworker mentions how EXTREMELY BUSY they are, while you complete the same workload as they do while also juggling calls from the school, coordinating extracurricular activities, making a doctor's appointment, and booking a babysitter for Friday so you can actually have a date night with your OH.... all before coffee break. :rolleyes:

ive been sat at work singing the song from M's toy phone all day i wouldnt mind its not discreet it goes
'i make calls on my phone, & take photos all day its a really funny way for me to play, the phoneis ringing, who can it be? its baby Minnie, come & play with me'

ughh!!

the other day i was also sat with a toy phone M got for xmas its 2 years plus.. its a fireman sam one and it will say things like 'we need to organise a search party, press the blue button, or 'who is wearing overalls' and you need to press the correct button, well i think i was sat for 10 mins struggling to do it, ive never seen fireman sam so i have no idea who the people are, when its asking to press 'penny' i was asking my OH who 'penny' is, i think he thought i was losing it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->