You Know You're Pregnant When....

Xpecta

Reaction score
You watch Harry Potter and bawl your freaking eyes out because you're sad he never knew his parents....

Hahahaha!!

Fun thread. What are your "That happened because I'm pregnant and hormonal" moments?

You usually have a high sex drive but suddenly every time OH approaches you to get a bit fruity you realise that you are so tired you would much rather cuddle (poor sod haha)...

You've used up your entire stash of ICs just watching the lines appear ... :haha: (Total POAS addict!!)

Haha good ones!! Here's one: Whenever you turn over in bed, you judge how badly you have to pee and whether or not it's worth it to go, or just hold it. Haha

Haha good ones!! Here's one: Whenever you turn over in bed, you judge how badly you have to pee and whether or not it's worth it to go, or just hold it. Haha

This one applies to me every morning at 4.30am. I usually try to hold it.

Haha yep! Me too! The last couple days I've been waking up at around 5 to go, and I can't get back to sleep.

Absolutely! :haha:

Your boss asks if you look on and then says you look a bit delicate whilst on the inside you're screaming you try growing a baby!

Your boss asks if you look on and then says you look a bit delicate whilst on the inside you're screaming you try growing a baby!

Yikes!!! But seriously though... sometimes growing a baby is the hardest thing!

You're having to try and find lots of different excuses not to lift heavy things at work because you don't want to tell them yet but don't want to risk it :dohh:

You're having to try and find lots of different excuses not to lift heavy things at work because you don't want to tell them yet but don't want to risk it :dohh:

Oh no!! Haha. That sucks!!

I grew up on Bridget Jones, one of my all time favorites! I really wanted to go see the next one yesterday but was too tired. I almost fell asleep sitting in the chair infeont of the computer at the library yesterday. Lol.

You know you're pregnant when you have eaten 3 full sized cans of black olives in 3 days...all by yourself. Food cravings are weird.

Haha aren't they? I haven't had huge cravings yet.

You know you're pregnant when you can't decide what to eat because it keeps changing.

When you're falling asleep, completely exhausted, and the sun hasn't even set yet!

When you can suddenly smell everything, usually the most unpleasant smells and you can't help but verbally state your disgust. Can you not right now??? :dohh::haha:

When you now HAVE TO PEE in the middle of the night for the rest of your life, it seems, and you know it's just starting.

When you finally are craving a goopy egg but remember you can't have then you want steak but can't have that because you don't eat well done steak, and soda is off limits and ughhh hahaha.

It's all so worth it though. I'm grateful for every day I have with this little surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->