You Know You're Pregnant When....

When you can suddenly smell everything, usually the most unpleasant smells and you can't help but verbally state your disgust. Can you not right now??? :dohh::haha:

When you now HAVE TO PEE in the middle of the night for the rest of your life, it seems, and you know it's just starting.

When you finally are craving a goopy egg but remember you can't have then you want steak but can't have that because you don't eat well done steak, and soda is off limits and ughhh hahaha.

It's all so worth it though. I'm grateful for every day I have with this little surprise.

I've eaten eggs like that through all my pregnancies!! My kids are all fine ;)

It sucks when there are so many limitations and it's hard to decide what to eat!!

When i used the last of the soysauce yesterday but want rice today, and my fiance says he will go get me some.... i couldnt stop crying at how sweet he is. He couldnt stop laughing, and calling me cute! lol

When i used the last of the soysauce yesterday but want rice today, and my fiance says he will go get me some.... i couldnt stop crying at how sweet he is. He couldnt stop laughing, and calling me cute! lol

Oh my goodness!!! The amount of times I've dealt with this exact thing!!! In every one of my pregnancies!! I also hate being away from him! I didn't even want to leave the room without him today

...you had a very vivid dream that a bunch of chick's got out of the coup and you were trying to track them all down and keep them safe. Like 100s of baby chick's. Oh and by the way I am soooooo not an animal fan.

Wow! That's interesting! I wonder if it means anything?

Who knows?? Maybe just maternal instincts rising haha

When you're falling asleep, completely exhausted, and the sun hasn't even set yet!

I'm bad about this in the fall/winter anyways, nevermind when I'm pregnant. I am exhausted most of the day and falling asleep standing when I pass 6:30.

When you're falling asleep, completely exhausted, and the sun hasn't even set yet!

I'm bad about this in the fall/winter anyways, nevermind when I'm pregnant. I am exhausted most of the day and falling asleep standing when I pass 6:30.

That's tough!! Trying to get anything done is just miserable!!

You know you're pregnant when.... You'll cry whenever and not know why you're crying.

Hahaha yep. Me today. I put my kids to bed just before 6 today because I couldn't do it.

Put my ds to bed at 6 and was myself in bed by 7pm! However..... extreamely exhausted eyes hurt and its now 9.30pm still not asleep and prob wont be till midnight up at 2 to pee again at 3 with ds finding a 'ghost' in his room. Another pee at 4-5 and then up at 6 :cry:

This is my nightly routine for a week now :cry: :haha:

Hahaha yep. Me today. I put my kids to bed just before 6 today because I couldn't do it.

Put my ds to bed at 6 and was myself in bed by 7pm! However..... extreamely exhausted eyes hurt and its now 9.30pm still not asleep and prob wont be till midnight up at 2 to pee again at 3 with ds finding a 'ghost' in his room. Another pee at 4-5 and then up at 6 :cry:

This is my nightly routine for a week now :cry: :haha:

Oh my goodness. What a horrible routine!!! I really hope you get over this quickly!!!

You find yourself randomly crying at everything! :dohh:

You can't brush your teeth without vomiting lol

You can't brush your teeth without vomiting lol

Isn't that the worst?! I've never actually vomited but I gag a whole bunch. Ugh.

You know you're pregnant when daily household tasks become long arduous tasks. Every 5 minutes I have to sit and rest!

Has anyone else already gained weight? I'm up three pounds already...and have a definite bloat bump!

Omg okay I'm glad it's not just me...I mean, it sucks about the 7 lbs but at least it's pregnancy and not just us getting fat. I feel like I have such a belly today! I'm not used to this!

Nope. Not just you. I've had purple legs all week, so I know a lot of it is water weight!

Yeah normally I wake up and any bloat from the day before is gone and I have a flat stomach again in the morning. Not anymore! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->