• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

You learn something new every day....

I learned how to get the lid off of Molly's beaker using the back of a spoon. :rofl:

I learnt that trying to pack boxes and move is not easy with a 1 year old under my feet pulling everything back out of the boxes and trying to pack his rusk instead but then I was kinda guessing this would happen anyway :)

He thought he was helping by throwing everything in the box but pulling all his toys back out, maybe he thought I was throwing them away and trying to save them :)

That half the jar of peanut butter i had today contains 100g of fat & 1200 calories, i've chucked the other half away....

There goes my chances of me & Graham :( Old enough to be my father! Kinda...

I learned that there is something you can give to a baby with a cough; Calcold; but I think it's for 1yr+ :dohh:

I learnt today that when I'm sick I have to carry on as if its a normal day but when DH is sick the world stops for him & he gets to lie in bed all night & day & get better :growlmad:

I learned from the pharmacist that by April 1st we can get free prescriptions :S! xx

i learnt that i have tomorrow and friday off college, also that my stupid laptop does not have publisher to do my course work!!

I've learnt today that my DH reminding me every 5 mins that I said I was going to go and sort Fran's bottles is REALLLY annoying, especially as there are still a couple in the fridge and he could get off his lazy arse and do them himself!!!!

i learned today (along with the rest of ireland) that the country is screwed and that all bankers, yes bankers not the other word,, i guess that word too, are def living in an alternative universe along with the politicians.

my dh learned today that im not lying when i say my back and knees are agony when i started crying as i couldnt get up off the couch

i learnt all of the above :rofl: and that no matter how much i write on the decomposition of copper carbonate, i WILL NOT get it ;)

i learnt that the lingerie department in my
local m&s is MASSIVE

could get lost amongst the bras if i tried

:haha::dohh:

and also that for some reason french fashion
seems to be the 'in' thing for kids clothes
90% of things have something french on them
be it writing or images and that's in every
shop i went into today! :shrug:

I've learned that I am very ignorant in sex ed, thought a woman was fertile 24/7 but found out today that there's only a one week window every month for conception.
How the hell there are so many pregnancies I don't know!

Also that cervical mucus? helps the sperm along to get pregnant.
I've never had this stuff since being on contraceptives for years, so how did I get pregnant?

you can find out your pregnant before missing a period, never knew that.

I've learned more things about the womans body and sex on this site today than I have in my entire life!

i learnt all of the above :rofl: and that no matter how much i write on the decomposition of copper carbonate, i WILL NOT get it ;)

I've just learnt that I have a burning desire to further discuss the decomposition of copper carbonate! :rofl:

i have learned that my DH is buggering of to glasgow in 3 weeks to watch the celtic game :/

Worms taste like bacon....apparently

My OH doesn't appreciate a foot up his bum. We're sitting on the sofa, completely innocent!

Today i learnt that my boobs are famous courtesy of Zoo :rofl:

Ummmm and i also learnt that, ummm, nothing? I cant think of anything!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"