you look GREAT!

channy3232

Reaction score
So I was at a wedding tonight and a few people said oh you just had a baby right?? Yes. How old is he? 2 weeks. 2 weeks?!? Omg! You look great!

Do most women look like crap 2 weeks out? Or were they just being polite? LOL same with when I was pregnant...when are you due? Any day. Omg you look great!

So I was at a wedding tonight and a few people said oh you just had a baby right?? Yes. How old is he? 2 weeks. 2 weeks?!? Omg! You look great!

Do most women look like crap 2 weeks out? Or were they just being polite? LOL same with when I was pregnant...when are you due? Any day. Omg you look great!

Because we popped out a kid.. lol :hugs: I am sure it is sincere.... I look a ton better than 39.6 wks pg @ induction :rofl:

ETA: the pregnancy comments may not be totally honest... ah well... :shrug:

I got it too a few days later, Theo helped me drop a dress size, I now have to wear a belt with my pre-pregnancy jeans. But people couldn't believe that I'd lost so much weight. xx

aww i'm sure its true sweetie, i looked like utter crap 2weeks after maddi was born - still suffering from my section!! :lol: xx

I was asked when my baby was due 3 WEEKS after I'd had her.....not one of my favourite memories. Luckily for me I'm back to a size 10 and the lady who asked when the baby was due still has a massive arse.....!

^^^ Lol @ the huge arse comment!

Im going to a wedding next week and went the debenhams to get a dress. The shop assistant was like what size are you...hmmmm no idea i had a baby 3 weeks ago so not sure!

He said i looked considering, i've gone up two dress sizes though, ahwell!!!!!

with me they always say i look great, but they always have to add "You look great FOR just having a baby" never just you look nice :rofl:

Aww that's nice! :)
Not everyone looks lovely right after!
God, Grady is nearly 12 weeks, and I still look like a cow! LOL

I think people expect women to not have taken a shower, no sleep, exhausted etc. when you have a baby. I mean yes, I was very exhausted and sleep deprived. But if I had to go some where I was able to get dressed and be presentable. I also think people think that after having a baby you keep the weight on for a long time. Which is not true for everyone.

I was at the dr yesterday and I'm back down to my pre pregnancy weight. My doctor said hey! Your belly's gone! I said yeah there's not a baby in there anymore. He said no seriously you look great, are you eating enough? I was like um yeah (if anything I'm eating too much but I didn't tell him that!) so apparently according to my dr I look great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"