You would think.....

:hugs: to all of you :hugs: :hugs: in fear of sounding like a raging feminist, men are pigs - big stinky lying in poo pigs

ahahahahahhah she's SO unfortunate looking - she looks like an anorak boy who collects dead larvae, tasty

:hugs: so sorry, people can suck.

also v sorry to say but i really dont think it's right sticking up photos of someone else like that no matter whether they cheated with your partner or not? your OH was the one who betrayed you way more than them and it seems really petty to stick their photo up with comments like that. i like to try being thebigger person if someone hurts me.

I really couldn't give a shit, she knew I was with him, I lived with him, my stuff was all over his freaking house. My pyjamas were on his bed. I'd post her ugly mug all over my city if I had the time.

I really couldn't give a shit, she knew I was with him, I lived with him, my stuff was all over his freaking house. My pyjamas were on his bed. I'd post her ugly mug all over my city if I had the time.

Do it, i shall help you.x

my OH cheated once.... i think it was female.... very hard to say... really looked like a dude.... he still hates it and never got over it... but i can laugh at it now, it was so long ago :)

Do it, i shall help you.x

Haha. Not over it, can you tell ;)

To be honest, if it'd happened to me i wouldn't be over it! I might have squashed her to a pulp by now :lol: you have excellent self control :lol: xxx

And this is why my OH should never drink alcohol hahahaha!!!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    12.5 KB · Views: 6
I do question it, he dont even remember.... so I guess we'll never truly know hahaha!!!And omg yay, you say vajayjay, I've never met anyone else to call it that lol!!

I do question it, he dont even remember.... so I guess we'll never truly know hahaha!!!And omg yay, you say vajayjay, I've never met anyone else to call it that lol!!

:haha:
I have always called it vajayjay, bahahaa. Or vag. :lol:

Haha same!!

Oh it dont get better than this pic lol.... it cant be female, it just cant haha!!!

Attachments

• untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member