Young but ready and waiting...

doodisgurl

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Michelle. I am 18 years old. i wll be 19 Oct. 15. I have been with my husband for 8 years on Sept. 16. Will be married 2 years March 21. We own our own house, 2007 car, and 2008 motorcycle. I work at a retirement home, he works at a factory. Our salary is around 35,000 together. Which is plenty enough to get by in arkansas and have loads of spending money.

Now that all that is out of the way. lol We are WTT. We have decided to stop using protection and leave it up to chance. His mom and dad didnt show that they were toattly against it. and my mom has been crying grandbaby for years. What is yall opinoin?

Its up to you hun, you seem stable enough in life if not just a little bit young but i dont mean that you cant do it. Its down to you and your husband you are both married and adults now. Just make sure you think it through first. (which i think you have done anyway) it happens when its meant to happen.

you seem very mature for your ages. and if you truly love each other and have decided this to be your next step then Good Luck :D

My period are very irregular, (only had three this year) so ill never be able to tell im pregnant with a missed period. Because of this I have decided to take vitamins and test monthly. What was the dead give away that yall were pregnant (besides missed period)?

If you have a look around, or do a search, there's a thread about early pregnancy symptoms. good luck!

Edit: thought it would be helpful for me to contribute those i already know,

Sore boobs
Changes in nipples, i.e darker, larger etc
Itchy boobs
Weird pains/cramps/sensations down there
Feeling sick/being sick
Headaches
Raised temperature

A lot of ladies I know who have been pregnant have said they just simply new, there was something in them that said I'm pregnant!!

My only sign of pregnancy was a missed period. Around 7+ weeks is when the morning sickness started.

Hello,

My name is Michelle. I am 18 years old. i wll be 19 Oct. 15. I have been with my husband for 8 years on Sept. 16. Will be married 2 years March 21. We own our own house, 2007 car, and 2008 motorcycle. I work at a retirement home, he works at a factory. Our salary is around 35,000 together. Which is plenty enough to get by in arkansas and have loads of spending money.

Now that all that is out of the way. lol We are WTT. We have decided to stop using protection and leave it up to chance. His mom and dad didnt show that they were toattly against it. and my mom has been crying grandbaby for years. What is yall opinoin?

My opinion is that it's up to you guys. If you feel you are ready, then go for it. Everyone is going to have their own opinions on whether you are ready or not, but you guys have to do what is best for you. Good Luck :hugs:

you seem really mature and as others have said its entirely up to you and your husband, if you feel ready then go for it,

welcome by the way :hugs:

I don't really have much to say other than your anniversary is 2 days after mine, and the same day as my birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->