Young && Dumb...?

Starburst17

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,
I could really use some advice or at least a litte mental support .
So I am 17 years old , still in high school , and no job .
I have a wonderful boyfriend , whom DOES have a job and is graduated from High School already .
We recently had unprotected sex , and now I'm getting very stressed out ....
As I have not gotten my period , it's about 2wks late .
I have noticed a lot of " pregnancy symptoms " lately .

- I don't know what to do really ..... I can't tell my mom , as it would absolutely BREAK her heart , yet it's something I NEED to know and SOON .

Someone please give me your thoughts about the timing and symptoms I've been experiencing ::

I started my period on Monday , Oct. 4th . Ended on Sunday , Oct. 10th.
We had sex on Friday, Oct. 15th and Saturday , Oct 16th without condoms .
I was suppose to get my period on Oct. 25th , but didn't get anything . ( I'm NEVER late on my periods , I can pinpoint it down to thee exact hour usually)
- Around Oct 28th , I began having dizzy spells & hot flashes ... This is NOT normal for me at all .... I was spotting a very small amount of brown stuff recently and have nooo idea what this could mean .
I took a pregnancy test on Thursday Oct. 28th , but it came back (-) .
- Around Nov 1st , I threw up when I woke up for school ... ?
I also seem to have to pee WAAAY more often , some mornings I literally have to RUN to the bathroom . I also CAN'T stop eatting lately ... Like everything sounds good , even if I just ate ...?

***Anyways this has been weighing on my shoulders for a couple weeks now && it's starting to drive me INSANE ... So please let me know what you think , or any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks so much ,
**Confusedddd .

i would do another test sweety if it still terns out negative jsut go to your doctors if just for your own peace of mind but if it comes out posative you need to tell your mom but i would talk to your boyfriend and get him to come with you to talk to your mom as with this you will need your mom . sending great big hugs hunni if you ever want a chat send me a private message iam always floating around online somewhere xx

Definitely do another test, it's really the only way to know for certain

What they said..
you'd have to do another test, you could still be getting negatives because your HGC hormone level is not high enough yet..
plus it will give you peace of mind..

if you keep getting these symptoms but no positive or period, i'd advise you see your doctor, as it could be the sign of something else.

if you are then your best bet would be to tell your boyfriend, and you'll have to decide what you want to do, i got pregnant at 17, was so scared about telling my mum, as i thought it would break her heart but she LOVES her grand daughter alot.

xx

:hi:

Welcome to BnB.

Please :test: again

V xxxx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/wel4lt.gif :wave:

:wave: I agree test again. There is a teen mum section here that you might find useful.

Thank you to everyone who replied :)
It helped a lot just knowing I have people who are willing to talk to me through this situation :)
I really appreciate your responses , and hope to let you all know very soon whether or not I have a little one on thee way !

My last period was Nov. 25th 2009 and none of my pregnancy tests came back positive until Jan. 10th 2010. Keep taking them and give your doctor a call. I'm a young mother as well, 20 years old, and I was absolutely terrified to tell my mother I was pregnant. It took me weeks to tell her the news but it was so much different than I thought it was going to be. When reality hits, people usually act differently than they imagine (which in my case was a good thing). Good luck and just know that there is so much support out there for young mothers if you are indeed expecting. Hope all is well!

welcome to BnB you should really test asap as others have said its the only way you will know good luck xx

Hi welcome to BnB, you really should test again, that the only way you will know for sure.

Welcome to Baby and Bump, like the others said test hun, you could be stressing for no reason or you could be pregnant and in need of medical care.

hi and welcome :wave: I would take one more test right now, if it's still negative, then book an appointment with your doctor. If you are pregnant, you need to know asap, so you can start prenatal vitamins (if you decide to keep the baby or adopt out.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->