young mummy *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.

costgang

Reaction score
just had a text from young mummy, she has seen the consultant and she has got a placental abruption and they are assesing it to find out the depth of it, she is very worried as this is how she lost her little girl.i will update you all later when i get some more news

this just gave me shivers, sorry forinvading just wanted to wish her well and hope everything turns out in the best possible way.
xXx

Oh bless her, fingers crossed that it all gets sorted asap and that she and the little one are ok x

Oh no! Oh chick, thats terrible am so sorry, she must be going out of her mind. Am keeping everything crossed for that all turns out ok for her. Sending huge hugs xxx

this is terrible, i hope that they can do something to help, and im praying her and LO are ok, sending all my love to you hunny! xxxxx

Am thinking of her and lo, she must be going out of her mind

xxxxxx

oh my gosh......why does this happen:cry:?

thinking of her and LO x

Hope shes ok, been through this 3 times so know what shes going through send her my love xx

thinking of her and her lo and i really hope her baby will be ok. thanks for letting us know hunni x

thanks for the update, hope she is ok, bless her! x

Thinking of her. Hope she's alright. Everything well and truly crossed for good news.

hope everything turns out ok for her :hugs: xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back