Young Mums

TessaLee

Reaction score
Hiya,

My names Tessa i'm 19 and i have a beautiful baby girl called Sasha.

When i had my daughter i wanted to get out and meet other girls my age to make friends for me and Sasha but every group i went to the women were all alot older i and i felt they were all watching me and waiting for me to make a mistake. I felt very unconfortable but i new it was the best thing for Sasha to meet other babies. So i came home one day and i decided to make my own young mums group called the yummy mummy club in north london muswell hill.

Its a lovely group and the girls are all lovely.

I know this problem isn't just in north london its everywhere young girls with there babies just have no where to go to feel confortable i no i can only help a small group of people but i who i can help your welcome to join my club to meet new friends not only for yourselves but your children too.

So who ever i can help please dont be shy to get in contact with me.

Love
Tessa and little Sasha

hi!
i think what youve done is great! i havent got any kids yet but some friends have and theyve said it can be pretty intimidating for a while if you dont know anyone your own age. i think there should be groups like this everywhere!
xxx

Hello and Welcome to BnB! Hope BnB becomes a 2nd home, as it has for me!!

:hug:

Hi, I'm new here.

OMG I feel exactly the same, I'm 21, got 1 son, 3 years old. When I first went to one of those clubs, I felt like I was being eagle-eyed. I really want my son to interact with other kids but I felt really uncomfortable with all the older mums. So instead I opted for a playgroup nusery, you have to pay but at least he could play and learn with other children for couple of hours a day without me there.

Its great what your doing, I could never find a group for teenage moms, it's nice to be reassured that you're doing a ok job by another young mom and not feel critisized.

I would definately visit your group, I live in east london barking so it might be a trek getting to you, but so glad to know there is a young yummy mummy's club out there!! Good Luck to you and well done

im 23 with two beautiful girls, u should be pround of urself :) the world needs more woman like you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->