Young newbie here! NTNP!

Justmarried75

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to BnB! I'm 19 and DH is 24! Got pregnant accidentally a little over a year ago and had a m/c at 6 weeks :( since then we were more careful but recently had a scare and decided to start NTNP! I'm charting my periods with my period app on my phone and checking CM a little but nothing else. Just letting nature take its course because we have plenty of time! This is our second month of NTNP so we'll see:) would love to hear from others in my situation! Most of my friends either already have babies (accident) or are still in the partying stage! Thanks :)

Have you thought about charting your temperatures? fertility friend and myfertilitychart.com are good all you need is to sign up and buy a BBT thermometer from the pharmacy.

Welcome :)
We're in a similar situation. Both want kids soon but both being 22 no need to rush. We're NTNP as I feel my hormones let me know when I'm ovulating and with a new house and mortgage don't want the stress of temping and using OPKs.

Most of our friends are either pregnant, have children or are planning their weddings. Or, like you say, haven't quite grown up yet.

Good luck xx

hey :) im 18 and my husbands 20. We got married when I had just turned 17 and had been ttc every since (almost 2 years now) I finally found out i was pregnant in sept but had a miscarriage. Now im NTNP and this is also my 2nd cycle doing that. Im due for af in like 4-5 days. I dont think im pregnant though but we will see. Good luck to you :)

Pretty much everyone i talk to or see already has a kid and is pregnant too so thats really hard and I don't feel like i can relate to very many people in my actual life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->