Young NTNP peeps!

i'm in the same boat as well.. im 24 db is 36 were in the whole not trying not preventing status also!

hi im 22, i was 20 when i got pregnant with my son, i was 21 by the time i had him. ill be 23 now by the time i have another if i get preg soon! im about 2 days away from ov and we are ntnp im tracking my cycles but i dont force bd, i leave it to oh when we bd so its natural and not forced. so we shall see how the next few days go! :D

I'm 19, hubby is 24, we have a 1 year old and are currently NTNP for number 2 :) although, not sure when to test as had implant out on the 9th so don't know when I should expect a period :/ lol..
Babydust to all :) :flower:

Had mine out 19th June, period arrived July 14th xx

me :)!
oh 20 me 18
been together nearly 2 and half years lived together for 2 years 2 months :)!

been ttc for 2years so taking a step back :) and going to ntnp

im finally in the tww after 3 cycles of no ovulating!

Hi All,

Just had a BFP 28th of September, got bleeding and cramping last night and mild bleeding throughout the day, went to the doctors to confirm the pregnancy which i they did get a positive, went to the ED and the took a sample of my blood and organised a scan for next tuesday... I am hoping am not miscarrying :(

I'm 22 and have an almost 21 month old son, I'm actually gonna stick to this section because my body is messed up from depo and I've only had one period so far. Think this section I can try be more relaxed about the whole thing.

I found out I was expecting weeks before my 20th with my son and had him 5 months before my 21st birthday :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->