Young, scared and worried.. Advice please?

TypicalyBlond

Not trying not preventing
Reaction score
I have a 30 day cycle and my last period was 28th march. I (stupidly, I know, because my partner and I are not TTC) had unprotected sex on the 8th, 9th and 10th of this month. But he didn't ejaculate inside me. Idk when I ovulated. My period is due on the 29th. I went to my local sexual health clinic yesterday to start the contraceptive pill, but the nurse asked about if I'd had unprotected sex recently and I said I had, so she advised that I wait 3 weeks and take a pregnancy test if my period doesn't show. Now I'm actually crapping myself.. All today and yesterday I've been feeling sick and really nauseated, I haven't been able to eat much because nothing's really appealling to me. My boobs are really tender, but not the tenderness I usually get before AF, it's more of a pain than discomfort whenever they get moved lol. All I wanted to do today was sleep, and I'll admit I didn't get a good sleep last night so it's probably because of that. And since it's only been a week since the sex, I'm probably being totally ridiculous and imagining these symptoms because it's too soon to see symptoms right...? I've got to wait another 2 weeks until me period, it's killing me. I'm only 16, my boyfriend is 18 and I'm not in a position to raise a child right now, financially or emotionally. Please spare the lectures about being responsible and everything, because I know all of this. It was stupid, but it's done now so I'm not going to waste time going over what I should have done..
Any advice/support would be amazing.
x

Alls you can do is occupy yourself for the time being, which will obviously be hard, but constantly worrying and over thinking every little feeling will drive you insane. 1 week is too soon for symptons to be showing but the minute some people get that feeling their minds can play nasty tricks on them! Hope time passes fast for you xx

Just try not to stress about it. If you aren't pregnant you need to see of your AF comes too, if you're worried it will stop it from coming. Good luck x

Thanks. I know I'm probably just imagining things because of what the nurse said. Because before I talked to her, I hadn't even thought about it but just the sick feeling I got today was horrible. And I got a horrible cramp in my lower abdomen that I usually get around my period, but never this early. When does implantation tend to occur?

It's probably just the worry if I'm honest. I don't know much about implantation etc if he didn't ejaculate in you then the chances are slim but anything's possible. You won't know for certain until you test

Alright thanks. I'll keep this updated though.
Anyone else got any opinions?

Its prob too early to feel anything but I know that when I was waiting to find out if I was pregnant I made myself sick from worrying so def dont do that. And it would be a very slim chance to get pregnant with him not ejaculating however it is possible...The other thing I was told that if you constantly worry that you are pregnant you can almost trick your body into believing it...When me and my husband were trying to conceive I swore at one point I was pregnant and made myself sick...my boobs did not feel the same as before AF..I was nauseos and eating everything in sight lol...come to find out I was not pregnant lol...so just try to do anything to keep your mind off of it (I know its terribly hard)...keep us posted though. HUGE :hug:

My bbs are honestly aching right now, they've been like this the past few days and they're never usually this sore so far from AF. Getting dizzy spells and all I want to do is eat!! Been getting this weird crampy feeling in lower abdomen, like a pulling/stretchy feeling and it's really annyoing me. Bbs also feel massive, it's kinda horrible!
Can't wait to see if AF shows, put my mind at rest..
Anyone got any advice on these 'symptoms'??

you poor girl you must be beside yourself ,,,

have you got someone you can talk it out with ??

i know it's hard but the more you worry the more you will feel sick and not hungry and if you stress to much it may cause your AF to be late ..

have a think what you will do if your pg so when the time comes you know what you want to do x

thank you for the advice. it's just the waiting that's killing me.
but yeah, i've talked about with a few close mates, who've tried to reassure me tht i'm probably just imagining things and tht i shouldnt rly worry, and im trying my hardest not to worry but it's so hard not to when it's all you can think about.
i wouldn't be able to have an abortion, i don't think it's right and i believe that if you have unprotected sex, then you should at least have the decency to take responsibility for it. so i would keep it.
and to top things off, the would-be father finished with me last night because he has feelings for someone else. he doesn't know about my worries yet, and i'm not planning on telling him yet, but it's really gotten to me.
x

omg thats awful ,, if you are pg this might make you feel a little better, my friend had her first baby at 16 were now 37 she also had another one at 19 she said having them young was the best thing she ever did cause at 35 she was free to enjoy her life cause they had left home !!

the downfall however (LOL) is that she is now pg again more shitty nappies coming her way !! She was a single mom and very good at it x

Hey hun.
Just like everyone else has said, just try not to worry and think about it too much. I know that it's much easier said than done. Just try to stay busy and keep your mind off of it all.

I'm sorry to hear about your (ex)boyfriend, too. If you are pregnant, just know you can do it the single mommy way. Lots of women have, including my mom.

I don't think you're pregnant. Of course, there's always a chance, but I'd say no. If you ever want someone to talk to, I'm always around. I had my little boy right before I turned 17 and I am having a little girl shortly after I turn 18.

Good luck, hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->