Young, TTC casually with irregular cycles, Join me!

Haylee.

Day dreamer
Reaction score
My name is Haylee, I am 21 and my OH is 23. I am always looking to meet new people and chat about TTC or just anything really :haha: we haven't been trying long, and I am trying to stay optimistic and open minded. Good luck ladies xx :friends:

:dust:

Hello!
I also have irregular cycles! Its so frustrating!
Sending lots of Baby Dust!
x

Hi Faith n Hope :flow:
Love your user name, I'm trying vitamin B6 and St John's Wort this month and hoping it helps with my cycles. Have you had irregular cycles your whole life? Mine only seem to go crazy when I was WTT :dohh:
xx
Lots of dust to you too

hi! been ttc for 4months now, and for the past 2months iv been irregular. its like my bodys trying to make it even harder for me :( AF on Jan 8th so hoping this christmas/new year is gonna give me some luck! xx

Hi princesslou :wave:
I hope the 8th brings you some wonderful news! :hugs:
Do you think it's the stress of TTC making your periods irregular? My doctor seems to think my irregular cycles are okay :dohh: I wish there was something we could do to fix it :hugs:
xx

I'm hoping soo :hugs:
I think maybe it is the stress of ttc, but my cycles are all wrong now and its more stressful!
Feeling strange today, love my boyfriend to bits. but today i'm nearly crying being without him :cry:

you ever felt like this? xx

*~ Baby Dust For You ~*

Thanks! Im glad u like my name! Im just taking Folic Acid?! Debating if anything else might help? I dont know whether im ovulating or not? So im debating trying the whole temping OPK thing? But then I dont wnat to put too much pressure on things either? I keep getting told not too stress but its easier said than done! Ive always been quite irregular! Its so annoying? Makes things harder and more worrying!
Sending lots of Baby Dust!
I was so concerned I went to the Drs but they said they wont test and cant give answers until its been a year of TTC! Drives u mad! Have u been to the Drs?
xox

hi faith n hope, i got told same by docs. saying got to be a year of trying. seems like a lifetime away though. i have also been thinking about the OPK thing too, might start next month.
Are you trying for your 1st? and how long u been TTC?
**~Heaps Of Baby Dust~**

Hi ladies :flow:
I went to the doctors when I had a really long cycle, I think it was cd47 I seen her, AF arrived cd51, she made me pee in two different cups lol.(difficult) and I got bloods taken, she gave me paperwork to take to the hospital to do some ultrasounds on my ovairian path, which I am still yet to get done. My other tests came back all clear, but I am really scared about the ultrasound results

She said possibilty of endo or pcos :( but not definite. This is when we were ntnp, she also seems to think the length of my cycles aren't really a problem, it's more so if my "flow" has changed.

I think she would say wait one year for OH to get tested though, there is probably a good reason behind why we have to wait a year, but it sucks! I hope you ladies get your :bfp: soon xx

Happy new year ladies,

im new to all this...

im 23 OH is 27 we have been together 4year 8 months and been :wedding: 7 months we stopped using contraception 3 years ago and due to being diagnoised with PCOS at 17 we hav had no luck, up untill May 2011 i got a visit form the :witch: 3 maybe 4 times however since May the visits have been frequent and fairly regular - i say regular, more so than they ever have been :haha::haha: :

May - 27th
June - 26th
July - 30th
Sep - 5th
Oct - 5th
oct - 27th

i think is safe to say that we are pretty much in the same boat, maybe we coud use all our experiances and problems to help each other.

xxxx

haylee, iv had the ultrasound on my ovarys and tubes but everything came out fine. they wasnt helpful at the hospital though as they wouldnt tell me anything.
Anyone else having major mood swings? one minute im laughing and joking and 10 minutes later im cuddled up in a ball nearly crying! :(
I really wonder on the year idea, who desided that and why? this is gonna be my 5th month in a weeks time and it kills me to know its gonna take another 7months of trying before the doctor will help.
Good Luck To All, lets hope the new years gonna bring us some well deserved luck
:hugs

Hello, I was wondering if I could join you girls?

I'm 19, OH is 20, have been ntnp for a few months, with no results yet. I've been with my OH since I was 15. We're engaged and think we're ready for our family to begin - we're just not in a huge rush.

I know it does seem like a lifetime away!
Trying for 5 months, 6 at the end of this month now since I come off the pill!
Its my first im trying for!
How long had you been trying when you got thoses tests done? I got told I have to wait a year and me and my partner can both get tested at the same time! I think its because on average most people conceive within a year! But I got told if I conceive in the meantime I cant get my next smear done?!
Its so hard being irregular because you dont get the whole oh im late maybe this is it and testing to get negatives is depressing when you just dont know when ur due? Plus knowing when or if ur ovulating is a pain!
Sending lots of Baby Dust hopefully we can all help each other through this because we understand!
x

Happy new year ladies,

im new to all this...

im 23 OH is 27 we have been together 4year 8 months and been :wedding: 7 months we stopped using contraception 3 years ago and due to being diagnoised with PCOS at 17 we hav had no luck, up untill May 2011 i got a visit form the :witch: 3 maybe 4 times however since May the visits have been frequent and fairly regular - i say regular, more so than they ever have been :haha::haha: :

May - 27th
June - 26th
July - 30th
Sep - 5th
Oct - 5th
oct - 27th

i think is safe to say that we are pretty much in the same boat, maybe we coud use all our experiances and problems to help each other.

xxxx
Hi Mump_hopeful :wave: That's great your cycles have become more frequent :dance: I have to agree with you, we are all in the same boat, it's nice to meet people who have an understanding on what we are going through :hugs: xx

haylee, iv had the ultrasound on my ovarys and tubes but everything came out fine. they wasnt helpful at the hospital though as they wouldnt tell me anything.
Anyone else having major mood swings? one minute im laughing and joking and 10 minutes later im cuddled up in a ball nearly crying! :(
I really wonder on the year idea, who desided that and why? this is gonna be my 5th month in a weeks time and it kills me to know its gonna take another 7months of trying before the doctor will help.
Good Luck To All, lets hope the new years gonna bring us some well deserved luck
:hugs
Thanks princesslou :hugs: This is reassuring in a sense, funnily enough I am sh!t scared of hostpitals lol, and yep I'm with you all the way on the mood swing issues lol, it can get really annoying, especially if AF is approaching. :hugs: Fingers crossed this is your lucky month xx

Hello, I was wondering if I could join you girls?

I'm 19, OH is 20, have been ntnp for a few months, with no results yet. I've been with my OH since I was 15. We're engaged and think we're ready for our family to begin - we're just not in a huge rush.

Hi DooDah :wave: There is always room for more around here :haha: Congratulations on your engagement!! :wedding: Have you set a date? xxx

I know it does seem like a lifetime away!
Trying for 5 months, 6 at the end of this month now since I come off the pill!
Its my first im trying for!
How long had you been trying when you got thoses tests done? I got told I have to wait a year and me and my partner can both get tested at the same time! I think its because on average most people conceive within a year! But I got told if I conceive in the meantime I cant get my next smear done?!
Its so hard being irregular because you dont get the whole oh im late maybe this is it and testing to get negatives is depressing when you just dont know when ur due? Plus knowing when or if ur ovulating is a pain!
Sending lots of Baby Dust hopefully we can all help each other through this because we understand!
x
I was thinking about the whole being late thing the other day! When the hell would I consider myself late? I am using opk and temping this cycle so I guess I will be able to go off that, well I hope!! I got a positive opk yesterday :dance: but then I am not too sure about my chart :dohh: xx

Yeah I'm pretty sure that is the reason why they would like couples to wait a year. It just sucks! BOO :(

I am on cd 18 today, OH and I have done so much BDing the last few days lol, not only because we are trying but I think out of pure boredom too, lol we are just like ok back to the bedroom lol. I hope you all had lovely new year celebrations!

Fingers crossed 2012 is our yeaar!!! xx

:dust::dust:

Thanks for the welcome :)

Haylee - My friend has irregular cycles and usually her GP says to wait 20 days from when she believes that she OVd to test :flower: It sounds like you're in a with a chance. The fertility friend website says there are 2/3 really good days to dtd (the two before you OV and the day) so if you hit one you're in with a pretty big chance (98% of the women with a bfp had BD on at least one of those days). Does temping really help? I've wanted to do it for a while but thought it seemed really complex.

We've not set a date yet but we're hoping for some time in 2014. It seems like ages away, but my OH is a med student, so by then we'll be in a more settled position.

I plan to test on Jan 15th I think, do any of you girls plan to test around that time?

Lots of sticky :dust:

since posting on this thread i can stop thinking and hoping that we could potentially be this years parents, and i would want to start my journey on anyother website.

i really do hope and wish you all so much luck and really hope those positives come soon.

xxx

I'm on fertillity friend website too, but because of my cycles it gives me two AF days and six days in which to concieve. so im not sure if ill be on, on the 8th or the 9th. fingers crossed it wont come either day and can start testing as soon as possible.
congratulations on the engagment doodah :)
Haylee, the only thing bad about the ultrasound is waiting a week for the results. its very stressful.
Does anyone know if u can get a smear at a young age if you have irregular cycles?
im only 20, 21 in a months time

Good Luck to everyone this month :) lets get some positives :D
XxX ~******~

i get smears early but its because i lived in scotland for a while! but smears only test for cervical cancer?! if u want general testing for everything else you can go to a GUM clinic? but i think for other tests and concerns its waiting a year and going through Dr! I hate the wait! I have another 6 months! eak! x

oh I forgot to ask how did you get your ultrasound done and what does it test for? thank you! x

i had it done after major cramps in my lower abdominal and abnormal bleeding. spent days in bed, couldnt work so went to doctors and was put on tablets for a week. after they didnt work i was sent for a ultrasound to check my ovarys. One of the reasons were to check if they were blocked. oh plus my stomach swells all the time no matter what i eat or drink, even if i dont. i heard this could be due to something wrong with your cervix, thats why i was wondering about the smear.
I had the ultrasound 2months ago and they said if the problems dont go away in 6months come back, but i cant wait that long. I already look 6month pregnant most days due to the swelling. Has anyone heard of anything like this before? and could help?

~*BabyDust For Everyone*~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"