Young ttc'ers! :)

belle254

Mummy to Evie and Ollie!
Reaction score
Hiii :hi:
I'm 20 (turn 21 in August) and i'm only just starting to ttc from the beginning of this cycle since ntnp last month! Came off the mini pill in December after 5 months on it, and got my first af within 3 weeks.
I live with my OH and his mum, and finish my uni degree in May :yipee:

Just wondering if there's anyone else out there needing support aged between 16 and 35? Saw that there was a main thread for over 35s so thought i'd start a younger one :)

Hi again :haha:
How long have you been ttc for? xxxxx

Hi!

I'm 18, dating the love of my life, hoping to have a little one to share everything with =)
OH is about 8 years older than me, so he is more than ready for this. Maybe a bit too ready, LOL.

Anyway, we've been trying to conceive for 8 months or so. (Although we were NTNP before that). I'm really irregular, so it's been a bit frustrating. But it will happen when it happens, and it is giving me time to finish my degree.

is 25(going on 26) still young? cos i'm not feeling it! lol

hi krazedchaoz and jenbrem :hi: :)
and yes of course 25 is still young! And krazedchaoz thats what i think, for every month that goes by i get extra time to finish my degree too! im really excited for this month, time is going so slowly! xxx

SO SLOWLLLY!

The thing with me is that Im so irregular. So I can go two months without having a period. So the initial lateness is so exciting, but then after another week or two of BFNs... I realized its just going to be another month or so to wait to try =/

I'm taking the maximum amount of credits right now. This way I'll be done earlier, or I'll have some leeway to take fewer classes with a LO.

Have you been to the doctor? or have you come of birth control recently and are waiting for it to get back to normal? xxxxxx

Nope on both accounts. I tried birth control a while ago, when OH and I first were together. I switched to a few different types, but in the end they all made me neurotic. Even the type that is supposed to be a lower dose of hormones, made me so bitchy and emotional. So I havn't been on anything in over a year.

As far as the doctor, my OH is pushing me to go. I said we'd give it a year and see what happens. I found a lump in my breast after stopping the pill, so I had to deal with that. Not cancerous, but most likely due to a hormonal thing. So clearly there is something seriously wacky goin on.

The hospital recommended I get checked out by a doctor, so I'm going to be looking into that sooner than I thought.

Hmm, I guess that post didnt work?

Nevermind, it did :dohh:

aww that lump situation sounds awful :( glad it wasnt the dreaded 'c' word. fingers crossed its all ok and its just your body and hormones being wacky :) xxxxxxxx

Im 21 years old. Ive been married almost 5 1/2 years to my childhood sweetheart. We have been together for 12 years total. We have a 3 1/2 year old so & for the last 3 yearhave been ttc #2. We took a break for about 5 months because of the stress but have been activly trying again since December. I have pcos & have taken clomid in the past, buthave had no luck getting pregnant.

Hi all! I'm 19 (turning 20 in June). This is our second month trying for number 1. Been with my OH for 8 years.

Hi im 23 and this is my first month ttc baby #1 but have been ntnp for 2 years :)

Heyaaa!
Im 23 and this is my first month ttc baby #1 but have been ntnp for 2 years and been with my fiance for 5 years
:)

Hiya everyone I'm new here. I'm 20, this is our first month ttc
Loving this website so far! Hoping to make some friends!

sorry for the double post! dont know how to delete it lol

Hi and welcome Lola90! Im new too :)

aw thank you! We should keep each other updated.
I'm so so impatient at the moment :rolleyes:

Aww I'm the same! I'm having a nightmare temping cos I'm not sleeping properly! I'm having to just take it when I've had 3 hours sleep whatever time it is! X

Hiya, im almost 20, OH is 27, been trying to conceive on and off for about 7 months , no luck so far, this website has helped us so much since we've been using it, we have learnt alot! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"