Young TTC'ers?

Kaptain.Katie

TTC a Miracle <3 - Pcos
Reaction score
Hey, im 21 and ttc

Just wondering how many other young ttcs on here :baby:
looking for people to share ttc with =)

So i thought id start this thread for us all =) :happydance:
so how long have you been trying? naturally?
and
:dust: baby dust to you all :dust:

Hi there :D I'm 20 and ttc :) we've been NTNP for a year and TTC for four months now with no luck :( how long have you been ttc?

I use to be young lol I'm 28 now but I had all my other children young and got pregnant fast normally 3 cycles.

Hiii :D

I'm also 21 and TTC. I sadly miscarried in August, although the pregnancy was a surprise, we were over the moon to find out we were expecting. It made me and OH realise how much we actually wanted a child, so we are now actively TTC and can't wait to fall pregnant again! So, this is my first month and I'm currently CD11, waiting to O and the days seem to be dragging!

How long have you been trying? Where about's are you in your cycle? :)

xx

I'm 21 aswell! Had my first when I was 19, had a MC a month before my 21st birthday and we've just started TTC! My family are really supportive of us trying for a baby, they love my LO so much she's just the centre of everyones world and they can't wait for us to have another! Plus they know we can afford another baby as we both have jobs, a house, car etc... So we can give our little girl and any other children who come along a loving a stable home :)

So much :dust: to you all!

X

hi i am 21, well 22 in a week. this is our second month NTNP (well this is wot the bf says but i am sorta TTC) i am on cd6 and temping and using OPK's. hoping to O when we are on holiday for my birthday.

Hey guys nice to meet you :thumbup:
well... i came off the pill about 18 months ago and we were NTNP but i didnt get my period so about 5 months ago after still no period i went the doctors and they referred me. i got told i have pcos and put on metformin and told to loose some weight (lost over a stone ). i got my period on the 9th of sept (FINALLY) :happydance:
iv been told to ttc and if nothing by feb i have an appontment for some fertility tests and maybe clomid .
I tried ovulation tests but apparentlty they dont work with pcos :(
so weve just been bd'in every other day. gonna test on the 13th-16th to see if i get my :bfp:
if i get my period though im gonna try charting all my temps and stuff

reaaly dont want to wait till feb :(

x

Hello, I am 23 and TTC ... #3!! i know it seems strange, but i unexpectedly got pregnant when i was twenty and i knew that i wanted three and i wanted them to be close in age. so we tried (put my legs in the air after BD) one time ( i didnt know my cycle length, ovulation, etc.)and i got a BFP two weeks later. this time is different because we already have two boys and i figure that if we are going to TTC we should try to better our chances of a girl. (which means no BDing on day of O and none for two days before Oing) this is really our first month of trying as last month i hadnt figured out my cycle length and fertile and ovulation days etc.
As of now im 8 DPO and i couldnt stand it anymore, this morning i tested... Very faint line in test area. (maybe im tricking my mind into seeing it) Still unsure. Excited to know for certain. Id like to say that ill test in a few days but i know that i wont be able to wait that long.

Awww hun! I'm really REALLY keeping my fingers crossed for you! And well done on your weight loss :)
Keep positive and your head up and good things will happen :) :) :)

X

i o'd on my first cycle off bc but came off the implant went on the mini pill, decided within 2 weeks of starting that to NTNP so came off it. so think it totally confussed my body. will see what this cycle does.

thank you =) you too. Were going away for the weekend as well so if i get my :bfp: we can keep it our little secret for the weekend :D if not we can just get Bd'in :D xx

hope u get it. i am hoping we concieve this month, its my OH birthday at the end of the month and will be fantastic birthdy present to give him.

Hello, I am 23 and TTC ... #3!! i know it seems strange, but i unexpectedly got pregnant when i was twenty and i knew that i wanted three and i wanted them to be close in age. so we tried (put my legs in the air after BD) one time ( i didnt know my cycle length, ovulation, etc.)and i got a BFP two weeks later. this time is different because we already have two boys and i figure that if we are going to TTC we should try to better our chances of a girl. (which means no BDing on day of O and none for two days before Oing) this is really our first month of trying as last month i hadnt figured out my cycle length and fertile and ovulation days etc.
As of now im 8 DPO and i couldnt stand it anymore, this morning i tested... Very faint line in test area. (maybe im tricking my mind into seeing it) Still unsure. Excited to know for certain. Id like to say that ill test in a few days but i know that i wont be able to wait that long.

oooo i put my legs in the air after every bd :D we find it adds humour to the occasion lol! =) x

I'm 22 and TTC #1. :) I've never heard that OPK's don't work w/ PCOS. :/ I have a bunch of them, so I'm gonna keep using them. haha. Good luck to you!

Aw that'll be fun! Like one of those babymoon holiday's everyone keeps going on about!
Me and OH are away next weekend and that's around the time I O so looks like I'll be having me a babymoon too lmao.
Hope you get your BFP though :) that'll make the time away even better :)

X

yes deffo. i think it will be good to relax. been a bit stressed with work and i really try not to be because i know it affects your fertility so weve booked a really nice room . just want some nice fresh air and lie ins lol. Plus my younger sisters just got pregnant by accident and i think it would be awesome if we were only a few months apart :D

x

Hi I'm 21 new TTC#1.

Been trying for 1 month now just starting second month.
Hope all is goign well for you and you get your BFP soon
xxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies! I am 22 and ttc # 1 w. DH! I have been off BCP's for about 3 weeks now and really hoping I O'd. Testing mid October (10-12th). Anyone with me?!

Hope u o'd almosthere. I hope I o somewhere between the 12th and 19th as we have mrs chance due to the holiday. My oh works away so having a full week together is great for us and the ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->