• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Young TTC'ers?

Gl ladies! let us know how you get on. i tested yester day with a FRER BFN. i was due on yesterday tho. no sign on AF but iv had some cramping xx

Just jumping in to say hi! I'm 20, this is my first month TTC, I'm on CD5 right now.

Just a sad update: 11 or 12 DPO and still a BFN....don't even want to test anymore..witch due for Tuesday

Hi there ladies!

I will be 20 years old next month. We have been TTC now for about three months. I have never been on birth control before. I started taking pre-natal vitamins last month and predicted my ovulation to be October 1. I put pillows under my pelvis after all of our :sex: and have been over analyzing everything that is going on with my body.
4-7DPO I had a good amount of CW CM.
Today I have been having short mild cramps in my lower pelvis region and I have been very bloated and have had a loss of appetite.

Does that sound promising? I am hoping to get a BFP when I test on October 17th.

I'm happy to be among other ladies my age that are TTC. Best of luck to all of you and tons of :dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1316322000z3z27z14.png

Tested yesterday afternoon and this morning (11&12dpo) with fmu, still :bfn: , I think I'm going to wait until wednesday (when the witch is due) to test..

hey ladies!!! good luck with ttc! and almostthere and schoer FX for you too xxxx

hey ladies, how are we all doinnn?
I'm waiting to O, but have been having weird cramps that feel like someone's poking my cervix? Central pains, not left or right?!
It's so weird.

Hi all :D
nice to meet some fellow young ttc'ers! I'm 21, OH is 19 and we've been ttc for 9 months now. I was on the implant for 3 years and then the mini pill for 5 months. Came off BC in early january this year. Not planning on medical intervention as me and OH are still v young so going to wait it out as long as we can!
Currently on cd15, according to temps and opks i ovulated yesterday, 3 days earlier than usual.

Just in case anyones interested, i'm taking folic acid, agnus castus 3x day and evening primose oil. From ovulation (from now on) i'll be taking AC 2 x a day instead and no EPO just in case of risks.
looks like the rumours about agnus castus shortening cycles is true! doesnt stop it tasting horrible though :wacko:

Good luck girlies :flower: xxxxx

My AF is just ending, when do you guys suggest I start using OPKS? This cycle was a month late, but before that they were roughly 30 day cycles. I'm worried this will be a long one again, and my OPKS will be all used up before my next order comes in.

I'm having serious second thoughts about TTC too. I'm about 50/50 on the decision. I still want a baby more then anything else, but I feel I should be as healthy as I can be in order to carry a healthy pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby. This would require me to lose 50lbs.

I also am starting to feel...overwhelmed with how we would afford it. I thought at first it would be no problem. We make enough, we own a house, no car payments etc.
But would we be able to save for a downpayment on our next house?

I am doing school now, so I'm worried that I would lose motivation to complete it (its online) and that I would have to go out and find a career immediately after LO is born, which would break my heart.

I also am starting to despise the fact that our home is so small. We live in a modular home, or as some would call it, a trailer.

Its nice, it has everything we need. But we have two energetic young dogs, who are still learning right from wrong and getting into trouble. We have a tiny yard, so we HAVE to without a doubt, take them for at least an hour's walk every night.

I feel like 2 factors are making this decision harder is my weight and not having a bigger, nicer house.

I just worry that the stress of everything would wreck what I do have!

But, I don't want to look back and regret not trying, if it takes us years. I know I would regret that so badly. But if I were to get pregnant now, I would never regret that.

I guess I don't really need advice, just needed to vent.

I feel like even if I could just get this weight off, I would be be closer to 80:20. 80 for baby.

My view is that there's never a perfect time to have a child there's always more room in need, more money to make, different situation that would be 'better'. I'm in an apt that we rent and at the moment I am perfectly fine with that :) I have a friend who is head over heels with her two boys, sahm/works part time when ds's are in school, and couldn't want anything more in life, and up until recently she lived in an apt too. That meant no yard, and not owning and she still does great!

Just updating you ladies, AF started today.. kinda upset but oh well I can't do anything about it but look to the future.

I know what you mean. My cousin is almost exactly a year older then me, (I'll be 22 in November) and she has an adorable 5month old boy.

They rent half a duplex that is smaller then my house. 1 bedroom also. They had two dogs, and had to give one away because they couldn't afford to keep him. But they do well aside from that. Even with a slight struggle their son is worth it all.

I guess I just know how much my dad disapproves on us trying.

It kills me to think that it could take years and if we wait a couple to try, I won't be a mommy forever!

I actually felt old knowing I'll be 22 and childless.

My view is that there's never a perfect time to have a child there's always more room in need, more money to make, different situation that would be 'better'. I'm in an apt that we rent and at the moment I am perfectly fine with that :) I have a friend who is head over heels with her two boys, sahm/works part time when ds's are in school, and couldn't want anything more in life, and up until recently she lived in an apt too. That meant no yard, and not owning and she still does great!

Just updating you ladies, AF started today.. kinda upset but oh well I can't do anything about it but look to the future.

I completely agree with what you just said! And sorry to see AF got you too, we can keep trying together!

I'd love that :) What cd are you? I'm just riding out the last days of this cycle before af comes full force since I'm spotting pretty heavily

Hey everyone!!

I just turned 23 and this will be my first time really ttc...im about about 3/4 dpo and will be testing around the 18th...but i feel so different idk whether its a mind thing or not but I've been really sick to my stomach for the past couple of days with awful headaches and an on again off again fever and kind of bloated...maybe i have a stomach virus? did anyone else ever have these "symptoms"?? this 2ww is dreadful!! anywho GL to all you ladies fx for us all!! oh anyone testing around the same day as me?? would love a testing buddy :)

welcome lucky!

skoer I am CD 4 or so I am guessing, lol I think I had AF but never got a real flow..weird! hoping it was late IB but doubt it as I just came off the pill over a month ago!

Hey, im 21 and ttc

Just wondering how many other young ttcs on here :baby:
looking for people to share ttc with =)

So i thought id start this thread for us all =) :happydance:
so how long have you been trying? naturally?
and
:dust: baby dust to you all :dust:

hey there:]
im turning 19 in november and ttc:]
ive been trying for 1 year and 3 weeks.
I was trying naturally but now im thinking of using eggwhites this cycle because ever women i talked to who tried it got their bfp:]
cant wait hehe.
goodluck to you hun hopefully you get your bfp soon.
fx'd:hugs:

i got af this morning too.
hopefully this cycle will be the one for you:]
fx'd and lots of baby dust your way.

Thanks Abii :)

Almostthere: Ya, my period has been weird the last month and this one too, I keep just spotting so I can't officially say it's cd1, but my temps dropped to 97.2 this morning so I'm just waiting bah so frustrating! I'm not even getting my usual cramps :growlmad: I would just like AF to get around to doing her thing so I can get on to next month!

your welcome:]
want me to share a secret with you ladies that might get you your bfp this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"