Young women ttc? I'm 25 need a buddy!

Dreamermama

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hey All!
I'm looking for a buddy also in their 20s TTC! I'm on cd 6 :p
I'm waiting very impatiently for my first baby:baby:, the problem is all of my friends are far away from starting to make babies, it seems people in my age group are all waiting untill they are 30 before TTC :(
So it looks like I'll have to find some friend online who are TTC, because none of my rl friends are!
Even my friends in their 30s aren't ready yet for babies! Maybe it's where I live... in the city people are generally more focused with career than starting a family
I hope there're some of you out there!

Hiya, im 22, have a 2yr old from a previous relationship, ttc mine and my partners first together :) Been a year though so not do good.. Im on cd9, i think lol.

Wow all my friends are married with kids, all in their 20s, my best friend is 23 with 3 kids under 4!! Mad lol, you will find lots of people to chat with in here anyway!

So are you doing anything special to make it happen? Temping, opks or anything?xx

hey there!
im 28, a little bit older i suppose!! im ttc number 2 and am in a similar position as in having no friends trying to make babies- most friends my age have finished their families now while im hoping to have another 2!!:oneofeach:

hey Ladies, i'm 24 and seriously need to buddy up, since no one knows we are ttc, i dnt want people always asking me if m preggas yet-so that iswhy me and DH decided to keep it to ourselves for now...

how is every1 else doing?

Hi Ladies! I'm 27 and TTC our third child. I'd love a buddy as well! We have one little girl and one boy and we'd love to have at least two more. But we'll see if that is in the cards for us!

@erinsmummy You're so lucky! none of my friends will be having babies probably well into their 30s! I have only one friend with an 8yr old who she had when she was 17. That's it!
I'm from the french part of Canada, it seems to be the norm here, go to school, get a career, work for a while, have a kid well into 30s and maaaybe get married, it's so weird here,
I belong where all of you are from! I'd be considered normal at least wanting babies young, lol
@mummywant2b I know what you mean, I don't want people to know and keep asking, and when I do get pregnant I'll only tell people once I'm 3 months along.
@jenny your babies are adorable!!!
@Juicyjen Oh I want 3 in all as well!

Well, nice to meet you all! What CD are you?

Hi Dreamermama,
I'm 28 and planning to TTC in June (ish) 2012. I have one set of friends in their late 30s who have kids but not even of single one of my close friends are even married or in the kinds of relationships that are near even considering having babies! I'll definitely be the first (all going well) and it'll be a while before anyone else does. They all live in London and partying is more their priority, where as I run my own business 24/7, am married and ready for a family. I'm worried I'll lose closeness to them because my life will be so different soon, but I can't put things on hold because others around me aren't doing the same!

Anywho, that's my situation.

Best of luck and hopefully chat more xxx

hey dreamermama!!!!! im also 25 and ttc #1 and would love a buddy!!!!! im on CD 15 but unfortunately have to sit this month out because of an immunisation shot i needed:dohh: but next month ill be right back to it :winkwink:

I'm currently on CD 4, taking clomid, and have my IUI procedure (insemination) scheduled for next Tuesday and Wednesday! We have an exciting week coming up!

I'm on cd23 ! 19 years old, so technically not in my twenties. Everyone my age is having kids, every single person I have ever had as a roommate is pregnant or their girlfriend is. Not joking, I'm at 8 ex-roommates now being parents.

Hi Dreamermama,
I'm 28 and planning to TTC in June (ish) 2012. I have one set of friends in their late 30s who have kids but not even of single one of my close friends are even married or in the kinds of relationships that are near even considering having babies! I'll definitely be the first (all going well) and it'll be a while before anyone else does. They all live in London and partying is more their priority, where as I run my own business 24/7, am married and ready for a family. I'm worried I'll lose closeness to them because my life will be so different soon, but I can't put things on hold because others around me aren't doing the same!

Anywho, that's my situation.

Best of luck and hopefully chat more xxx

Oh wow, what kind of business do you run?
I understand your worries, I have the exact same!
My friends are all big party-people, they ask me out every weekend, but I think I've gotten the party out of my system (I used to work in that industry, so now I'm somewhat sick of it!)
I'm so scared when I have my first baby I'll lose alot of my friends, some of them already think I'm already too boring now not wanting to party every week anymore :(
Oh well, you're right, there's no need to change oneself just to suit everyone elses needs!

hey dreamermama!!!!! im also 25 and ttc #1 and would love a buddy!!!!! im on CD 15 but unfortunately have to sit this month out because of an immunisation shot i needed:dohh: but next month ill be right back to it :winkwink:

Hey Ellabear!
Yay! We're in the same boat! 25 and #1!
I read some of your journal! I've been TTC 4 months, my cycles have been messed up since I MC in July so I keep missing ovulation every month!!! It's so frustrating! I used to have perfect 34 day cycles, now they keep alternating between short and long. So I understand a bit about your frustrations. I've been worrying so long something is wrong with me, but all my blood tests came back clear, so maybe I just had bad luck :(

I'm supposed to ovulate around new years, but my cycle is so messed up it may come later and by then you may be in your second cycle and we'll catch up lol.
In the meanwhile I've been doing everything to promote fertility, I don't have ANY caffeine anymore (this was so hard in the beginning but easy now) I very rarely drink alcohol (I had two drinks last month, and I'll most likely have a drink on x-mas) and I've been taking lots of vitamins!
Sorry long post! So I'll keep up with your journal miss!

I'm on cd23 ! 19 years old, so technically not in my twenties. Everyone my age is having kids, every single person I have ever had as a roommate is pregnant or their girlfriend is. Not joking, I'm at 8 ex-roommates now being parents.

Aah! Craziness! That's so weird, I live so close to you and it's exact opposite here! (I'm in the frenchy province right next to you, lol, in the party city if you can guess which one ;)
Even in my highschool there were never any teen pregnancies.
Lol I've been trying to convince my friends who have steady boyfriends to have a baby the same time as me and they tell me no way :( :(

Hi I think at 31' I'm the oldest here. I got married this June and have been ttc since September. During the first three months after coming off cp nothing, but hopefully everything is regular now, my last af was 28 days. We haven't done much bd as hubby was unwell, so not too hopeful this month. Trying my hardest to just go with the flow this month, as last month was so upset when af arrived.

Good luck ladies!!!

Hey Ellabear!
Yay! We're in the same boat! 25 and #1!
I read some of your journal! I've been TTC 4 months, my cycles have been messed up since I MC in July so I keep missing ovulation every month!!! It's so frustrating! I used to have perfect 34 day cycles, now they keep alternating between short and long. So I understand a bit about your frustrations. I've been worrying so long something is wrong with me, but all my blood tests came back clear, so maybe I just had bad luck :(

I'm supposed to ovulate around new years, but my cycle is so messed up it may come later and by then you may be in your second cycle and we'll catch up lol.
In the meanwhile I've been doing everything to promote fertility, I don't have ANY caffeine anymore (this was so hard in the beginning but easy now) I very rarely drink alcohol (I had two drinks last month, and I'll most likely have a drink on x-mas) and I've been taking lots of vitamins!
Sorry long post! So I'll keep up with your journal miss!

the way im going i probably wont O until news years anyway so we will probably catch up this cycle anyway, yay than we can be cycle buddies!!!!! i dont know what is going on this month, i swear i normally have ovulated by now but my temps suggest otherwise so now im wondering if ive been wrong all long??? these last couple months we havent been able to try due to the shots i needed so i have slipped into a few bad habits, so new years resolution: goodbye morning coffee :cry:

Wow I've been away from the forums fo awhile since we moved day before Xmas,
and the crazy Xmas celebrations, so much to unpack :p
I better not ovulate late because of stress from being in a new home!
Congrats Alexis!!! That's awesome!!!!!! I hope we all join you soon ;) :D
@ellabear yay! It will be nice to have a cycle buddy! I hate the tww, luckily I'll be busy next few weeks maybe it'll keep my mind off it!
Once my computer is set up I'll start a ttc journal! Right now I'm using my phone, takes long to type...

It's funny how had I been pregnant this Christmas, I wouldn't have had alcohol, but all I've had is a little glass of wine. How strange and ironic!!

hi girls, iam a newbie here and we are ttc number 2 and not telling anyone we are trying, i need a buddy as my partner is going crazy with all my "baby crazies" as he puts it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->