Young

Miss1997

Mummy & Expecting
Reaction score
Hello i havent come on here to get judged but im only 15 and pregnant but last year i had a molar pregnancy and had chemo for it , just wondering if anyone else on here has also has a molar and got pregnant not long after :) xxx

I never had a molar pregnancy before, but just wanted to wish you luck. Being pregnant after a mc is scary! Wishing you and bubs all the best...

I was 17 when I had a missed miscarriage at nearly 13 weeks. I had to have a d&c, amd when my fiance came home from the corps a month later, we began to try. We were bang on bc Nov 5 we recieved our second :bfp:
Hope all goes smoothly with your pregnancy, if you need a chat, you can pm.

Thankss :) and good luck with your pregnancy , xxx

Good luck with your pregnancy. It is always scary after a loss. Hang in there :D

Hi there :flower: Congratulations on your pregnancy!

There is a molar pregnancy support thread that may be helpful to you

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/422946-molar-partial-molar-pregnancy-support-group.html

I know very well how scary pregnancy is after a loss...and can't imagine how scary it must be after a molar- gotta keep taking one day at a time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi there :flower: Congratulations on your pregnancy!

There is a molar pregnancy support thread that may be helpful to you

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general/422946-molar-partial-molar-pregnancy-support-group.html

I know very well how scary pregnancy is after a loss...and can't imagine how scary it must be after a molar- gotta keep taking one day at a time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you very much , and its very scary geting easier the more weeks that go by :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->