youngmummy*update 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

costgang

Reaction score
sorry there are so many threads i dont know how to update on the previous way, anyway ive had a text from young mummy and the bledding has stopped, baby seems to be doing well and her bloods are coming back normal with a higher white count, dr is pleased with her progress and are keeping her in for observation, she said thanks for all your kind messages.

Didn't the last thread get locked?

umm, i dont know, im rubbish with computers, the first 1 is there, dont know where the second one is, how do you update a thread anyway?

hey...i am a bit confused after last thread getting locked ?x

It's been locked coz 'young_mummy' is a scammer. Wobs and SC are very thorough and accurate so she wouldn't have been banned if she wasn't.

who is banned? not me? and why? im confused too

I don't think it's because young mummy is a scammer, it's probably because you have more than one thread about the same thing - you aren't allowed.
To update a thread which you have created, click the update button in the first post you made and you can update the text - so add a bit below your original text.

Yes, she lied. She's a faker - lied about the whole thing. I suggest anyone who is her text buddy delete her from their phone. She was online when she was supposed to be in hospital, and those posts that were apparently from her OH were from her. SC closed a thread and posted it in and said he'd call the police on her if she came back, so she's obviously very dodgy.

Read SC's post on the locked thread. She is a fake. Threads don't get locked for stupid reasons like more than one update.

what a bitch!! people are really going through these things and she seem to be getting off on making it up and making people feel sorry for her, im sorry i was dragged into her scam and that i was taken in.

*Sigh* I love wobs and SC. Ther rock

Yep, sadly there are some twisted people out there who like to play with people's good natures.

OMG, i can't believe that. I can't believe someone would DO that. I just can't believe it.
Why?????????
I don't understand at all.
I was seriously worried about her and thinking of her.
I don't understand.

surely not? i felt so bad yesterday cos i couldnt offer her my number to update as i knew i'd be out all day. xx

Sorry you were dragged into it. Its happened to a lot of us in the past. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back