youngmummy*update 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed she wasn't the first and def won't be the last.

well i hope i dont had by one again, anyway enough about her, i hope we are all ok?

I'd like to read the SC post please, if someone can point me in the right direction?
I still don't understand.
Costgang, so sorry you got dragged into it, but you are clearly a lovely person for going out of your way for someone you don't know, so that should cheer you up.
xx

Here you go:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/118405-young-mummy-update-5.html#post1867928

If you look back at the threads in second tri you will find one with a padlock sign on the left hand side. There is nothing in it apart from good wishes and the thread then being locked informing youngmummy she would be reported to the police if she continued. No explanation but i'm sure this decision wasn't taken lightly and any admin involved would have had perfect reasoning for their decisions :)

People like this are sick!!

im sorry i didnt realise this when i updated again today, can someone remove it please?

Oh my god!
After all the ladies who are going through terrible times, and people who don't know what is going on with their bodies (Me lol) she had the nerve to do that!

I for one am SO angry and I really hope she hasn't upset the ladies who are having real problems!

So sorry costgang that you got dragged into that!
Some people make me sick!!

Its not your fault hun x

This is so shocking, I can't belive someone would do this either, but I'm really baffled as to how the admin guys managed to find out that it was her and not her OH posting the updates... If she was showing as online when she was meant to be in hospital, that is easily explained surely? I often leave BnB window running when I am out, or her OH could have signed in on her account... I don't doubt that admin knew what they were doing, as they wouldn't take this lightly or delete and lock someone unless they knew what was going on, but how on earth did they find out??

The powers that be are at work, I guess... ??

Hope everyone is ok and not too shaken up by it all. Just shows what good people we all are to offer our support and concern to a stranger with no thought but to help them. Shame there are people who would abuse that.

Shadow x

Costgang it really isn't your fault. You weren't to know, and it is a shame that lovely people like you who care and try to help, get sucked into these kind of things!xx

:shock::shock: wow.....dunno what to say! I had been readin this and really worried bout her too! And her other post i am sure whhere she was panicing abut the baby not bein her Oh cos it might come out black... was she lyin about everythin???

Did she actually post about a black baby? lol I missed that.

What a twisted girl.

:shock::shock: wow.....dunno what to say! I had been readin this and really worried bout her too! And her other post i am sure whhere she was panicing abut the baby not bein her Oh cos it might come out black... was she lyin about everythin???

Seriously?? She said that? That's so weird... *searching for that post out of morbid curiosity*

I agree with Shadow Rat - if I sign in and leave the window open, will I get in trouble?
I auto sign in from my home computer so if, god forbid, something happened, he'd easily be able to go teh the site and post for me, but it would be the same details as me because I'm auto signed in here.
Should I start signing out?

I think it's safe to say she was lying about everything

This is so shocking, I can't belive someone would do this either, but I'm really baffled as to how the admin guys managed to find out that it was her and not her OH posting the updates... If she was showing as online when she was meant to be in hospital, that is easily explained surely? I often leave BnB window running when I am out, or her OH could have signed in on her account... I don't doubt that admin knew what they were doing, as they wouldn't take this lightly or delete and lock someone unless they knew what was going on, but how on earth did they find out??

The powers that be are at work, I guess... ??

Hope everyone is ok and not too shaken up by it all. Just shows what good people we all are to offer our support and concern to a stranger with no thought but to help them. Shame there are people who would abuse that.

Shadow x

There are some very obvious ways to tell. I noticed it straight away and reported her, but admin wouldn't have gone on that alone they would have looked into it very in depth.

When her OH posted, he posted in the same manner as her, used all the BnB lingo, same grammar, and even ended it with a single kiss like ym always did.

I agree with Shadow Rat - if I sign in and leave the window open, will I get in trouble?
I auto sign in from my home computer so if, god forbid, something happened, he'd easily be able to go teh the site and post for me, but it would be the same details as me because I'm auto signed in here.

There is more to it than that hun. They won't ban you if you're not a faker.

Wow, I remember reading that post and so many people gave her advice on how to cope with it and how to get DNA testing and costs and things - we all do so much for each other, it's beyond belief someone would scam.

No, lol you're fine.

Don't panic guys, admin don't ban people for being signed in! There are a lot of ways to tell if someone is faking. People are never banned without very good reason, they don't ban on hunches.

My OH doesn't even know I come on here haha!

It's the only place I can come too and rant about him haha!
He wouldn't even know how to use this site :rofl::rofl: Bless him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back