Your 6 week ultrasounds...HAPPY update 2nd page!!!

eme

Reaction score
I know no one can tell me whether or not I'll see my baby's heartbeat on Friday when I go for my first ultrasound but after so many losses, no babies yet, and this one seemingly going so well so far I'm really hoping I get to see my lo's heart beating away.

I'll be either 6 weeks even, or 6w2d on Friday when I go. Have any of you gone that early and seen the heartbeat? I have another scan at 8 weeks but we all know how excruciatingly long THAT two week wait can be!!! hahha

I know there's a risk of it just not being far enough along to see the heartbeat yet, but wondered if any of you ladies saw your lo's beating away at early 6 weeks?

It really is a toss up. I was 5w4d and they could even see a fetal pole then I had another US at 7w3d and there was a baby and a hb. So many changes happen in those first few weeks.

yeah, I know even a few days can make a huge difference....so that's why I'm hoping I'm 6w2d haha instead of 6w! Thanks for your input!

yeah, I know even a few days can make a huge difference....so that's why I'm hoping I'm 6w2d haha instead of 6w! Thanks for your input!

I have a scan yesterday and I was dead on 6weeks and we saw a heart beat. Good luck let us no how you get on xx

Ok, so it is possible! LoL Thanks! I'll definitely let you know, I know I can't allow myself to get upset if I don't see a heartbeat but I really want to be able to see it haha!!!

Ok, so it is possible! LoL Thanks! I'll definitely let you know, I know I can't allow myself to get upset if I don't see a heartbeat but I really want to be able to see it haha!!!

She did say that it's not guaranteed and not to get upset if it is not seen and not to worry !!:)

With daughter, I went in at 5w6d, but measured 6w2d and saw the hb. GL

I saw the hb at 6w2d, and I was actually only measuring 5w6d, so it's definitely possible!

With my DD I saw a hb at 6w0d via an abdominal u/s so it's definitely possible.

My first was 6+2 and we saw a heartbeat but whilst it's possible, go in with an open mind and remember if you dont see it it doesnt mean its not there!

I was exactly 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat :)

Just got home, baby is measuring right on date with ovulation @6w2d (2 days ahead if I were to go by lmp) with a lovely healthy heartbeat of 103!!!! Can't figure out how to post pics from my cell otherwise I'd share my pic!

Just got home, baby is measuring right on date with ovulation @6w2d (2 days ahead if I were to go by lmp) with a lovely healthy heartbeat of 103!!!! Can't figure out how to post pics from my cell otherwise I'd share my pic!

Change your cell to desktop at the it tom of your page x

Let's see if this works

Attachments

• 20150717_072536-1.jpg
    20150717_072536-1.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 24
Great news congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics