Your babies nursery

Gagrlinpitt

Pregnant with #1 rainbow
Reaction score
I didn't see any recent threads on nursery's... I just ordered her bedding ( there's a mint sheet instead of Navy) and finished her mobile... I decided to go with a color theme instead of a different type of theme..what's everyone else doing?

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 67
What I am/have done is.... jack s* :rofl: that room is a DISASTER zone right now haha

What I plan to do... the only bedding SO and I agree on is an ocean theme. So we're getting the Lambs and Ivy Oceania stuff. Paint wise, I'm thinking of installing a white chair rail and paint underneath dark blue and above light blue. My ex coworker painted us a lighthouse (where we did our engagement shoot) and is doing a family of orcas. But overall idk wtf is happening lol. I was hoping to get stuff out of the way to do the rail next weekend so we can paint, but I'm not feeling motivated haha

Attachments

• IMG_9683.jpg
    IMG_9683.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9736.jpg
    IMG_9736.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 29
Ooooh I like this thread! I like those colours!

Here's a small snippet of my nursery:

[URL=https://s1192.photobucket.com/user/staci-p/media/IMG_0913_zps6y8pmsjt.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa330/staci-p/IMG_0913_zps6y8pmsjt.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I like a very modern and clean look. My theme is "adventure".

Oo, love your nursery Stacip. Your cot is amazing! I've gone for a warm yellow with a minor animal theme. I'll take a picture and upload tomorrow! I wanted a bright, cheery room that was gender neutral (even though we know it's a girl.. I'm not a pink person!)!

Amazing nurseries, girls! Sine this baby is moving into my room no nursery here.. we did by a dresser this week to go in my room for the baby stuff!

Subscribing for later once mine is finally finished.we've seriously been working on it since 12 weeks and it's still not done lol. But almost! My mom and I refinished the dresser which took longer than anticipated because...well, problems with trying chalk paint for the first time. Anyways, that's finally done and set up. Last thing is to put this giant decal up and hang pictures and it'll be done but that probably won't be until two more weeks.

It is purple with kind of a unicorns and rainbows and butterflies theme. Not over the top, it's actually turning out very pretty.

Ours isn't done yet, we only bought our house just over 2 weeks ago so all we've done is paint and put the curtains up. We went for a transport theme, I'm hoping to get it done over the next month or two, he'll be in our room for the first 6/7 months so there's no rush.

https://i64.tinypic.com/2eed081.jpg
You can sort of see the theme amongst the chaos 😂

We'll be moving house right before the new baby will be born, so I don't think we'll even have a nursery - baby will be sleeping with us for the first 6 months at least anyway.

This was and is my son's nursery though! (he is 6.5 months)
The theme is Forest Animals and my aunt painted Totoro on the wall because o well, he does live in the forest so wth. :blush:

I'm loving all the nursery pics :cloud9:

We just found out we are having a boy :happydance: We got the crib in last week. Its still neatly in the box :haha: as me and my BF are trying to find a house and hoping to find something by July seeing how the baby is due the end of Sept. However we do have a theme in mind. We love the woodland theme. When we went for the gender the ultrasound place let us pick a soft animal to have a recording of out little mans heart beat put into and we found the cutest little fox that matches the theme perfectly :cloud9:

Attachments

• BN.jpg
    BN.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 26
We haven't done crap yet but the plan is gray walls (they're already painted and I'm too lazy to repaint:haha:) with white furniture.

If I do a crib set, it'll be this one. However I can't decide if I want to do one or just sheets and blankets. This is 3rd LO and even tho it's the first girl, I don't see the point in going all out on a nursery.

Attachments

• IMG_2457.jpg
    IMG_2457.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 14
We're in rented (first time in our lives, having moved countries not long ago) and I hate the fact that this baby will be the only one without her own room and no decorations or nursery theme... We won't be able to buy for a good year or two, so she'll never have that cute nursery theme that all my others had :-( Not that she'll notice of course, but I will!

Siding break is here! So hopefully have an update for y'all on nursery goings on Tuesday.

Oh my god following this thread!! Looks like we will be moving just before baby arrives (or just after worryingly) so I won't be painting until we move but I'm really excited for decorating, hoping to pick up a few ideas from you guys!!

Painted the two tones. Chair rail is not happening so I am thinking using the stickers decals that match my bedding set to go in the area where the blue tape is. Yes, there is blue tape but I was so tired I painted over it. A lot :rofl: I also need to get some white paint and a craft brush to fix the spots I messed up on the crown moulding. But overall pleased with myself. Took about 4 hours and finished just as the sun set phew (no lights in that room)

Attachments

• IMG_9816.jpg
    IMG_9816.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 40
Wow it's coming along nicely! We are hoping to be in the new house by the end of the month and I can finally start getting things together... Now although I'm so nervous about being a mom I'm getting impatient and I just want to hold my little girl.

Awww yay new house! I hear you. I want to hold my son. SO is impatient too hehe

Awww yay new house! I hear you. I want to hold my son. SO is impatient too hehe

New house to us.. my father in law passed Almost a year ago and we are moving into his house... We've been dealing with a bad contractor and had to call the attorney generals office and start litigation and finally hired another to finish and fix the work.. we've been on this since June of last year..

I'm so sorry to hear about your father, and the bad contractor to boot. :(. :hugs: glad to hear that things will be settled (or settled enough?) for move in prior to baby's arrival

Sounds like alot of us are either in the process of moving or house shopping. So many exciting things going on.

Great idea gag! We moved last June, and the nursery was just empty until our Charlie came along. I still need to get all of the prints and wood signs up on the walls (no painting), and we haven't picked bedding etc yet. The theme will be adventure (both through exploring the world and reading). I have rainbow watercolor book prints in gold frames, gold adventure and book prints in wood frames, and a few wood signs. DH is really into yellow, so that's the majority of the color so far, but I'd like to add some more bright colors as well.

Here it is so far:
IMG_4216.jpgIMG_4219.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back