Your best "GET PREGNANT" tips, tricks, old wives tales, etc

You'll find conflicting advice on this, but I always used to put in the soft cup, stay laying on my back and get my "cookies" a couple times. :)

They also say to finish from behind and lay on your belly if you have a tilted uterus.

You'll find conflicting advice on this, but I always used to put in the soft cup, stay laying on my back and get my "cookies" a couple times. :)

They also say to finish from behind and lay on your belly if you have a tilted uterus.

I do have a tilted uterus! I have to try this! DH will be very pleased...hahahaha

I've heard that ladybugs are an omen of good luck. Oddly enough, I saw ladybugs EVERYWHERE this cycle... It's October/November, so it's kinda weird to see ladybugs flying around my house. Anyhoo, I'd wake up in the morning and there'd be a ladybug on the ceiling of my bedroom. Or they'd be flying around in my parents house when I picked up my son at the end of the day. And the WEIRDEST thing: I was taking my son outside one day and the SECOND I opened our side door, and ladybug landed on my leg. Or they'd be sitting on the dashboard of my car when I got in it.

I got pregnant this cycle too. So maybe there is some truth to this myth?

Maybe!!! I have a ladybug tattooed on my hip! I love those little fellers!

I have a tilted uterus and will have to try this, next cycle! Hoping I won't have to (I'm in the 2ww).

Lol, as we speak im doing the whole 'pillow under the hips thing' 😝. Can't wait for the soft ups to arrive so I can be mobile and not lay here for an hour desperate for a wee 😁

I haven't tried the soft cups yet, but how long do you keep them in for after the BD?

Lol, as we speak im doing the whole 'pillow under the hips thing' 😝. Can't wait for the soft ups to arrive so I can be mobile and not lay here for an hour desperate for a wee 😁

I haven't tried the soft cups yet, but how long do you keep them in for after the BD?

Well if you use them for AF you can keep them in for up to 12 hours, so I'm planning on doing that, then tomorrow night we will bed again and I plan to put soft cup in again and leave there until the following morning. X

I've heard that ladybugs are an omen of good luck. Oddly enough, I saw ladybugs EVERYWHERE this cycle... It's October/November, so it's kinda weird to see ladybugs flying around my house. Anyhoo, I'd wake up in the morning and there'd be a ladybug on the ceiling of my bedroom. Or they'd be flying around in my parents house when I picked up my son at the end of the day. And the WEIRDEST thing: I was taking my son outside one day and the SECOND I opened our side door, and ladybug landed on my leg. Or they'd be sitting on the dashboard of my car when I got in it.

I got pregnant this cycle too. So maybe there is some truth to this myth?

I've been seeing more ladybugs as well these past couple weeks. A couple even got inside my house. Hopefully it is good luck for me this cycle because AF came yesterday.:cry:

The month we got pregnant, I had been on a raw diet for a month. My CM was perfect EWCM and tons of it - unlike the cycles before. I also switched from coffee to tea. I swear that's what did it for us :baby:

Best of luck ladies!

First cycle we TTC I used egg whites as lube its said sperm thrive in them and after BD I put in a softcup have heard of soft cups named poor mans IUI as it helps keep the sperm at the cervix so less chance for them to get lost. I kept the softcup in over night and removed it the next morning and got a BFP 13dpo. however it ended in a early M/C and we have not had luck with this method sence.
I also keep fertility crystals next to my bed, and have had many BFP readings and spells done.
I went into the New Orleans candle shop and was greeted by a very sweet lady who said she did see me getting a BFP but couldn't pinpoint exactly when it will happen( could be because it was far off) and handed me a very powerful spell candle but I lack knowledge in voodoo spell candles so its just collecting dust on a shelf.

So...the softcups thing. I'm interested but they honestly freak me out a little. Is it possible for them to, uh, wander out of your reach? Lol! I just have visions of a softcup getting stuck up inside of me. Eeeek.

No. They are bigger than tampons, trust me they will not get lost!

One of the women I work with went to acupuncture and took the tea. She said two weeks later she was pregnant. She was also telling me that she personally knows four other couples who went and conceived within weeks. Including one couple that had been ttc for 3 years prior, and DH had irregular shaped sperm. I Definitely will try it if We aren't pregnant by this time next year.

You can definitely not lose the softcup inside of you...they are a lot bigger than I expected them to be. Just as a note, if you go to remove it and you can't hook your finger in the ring of it, just bear down a little and you should be able to reach it. Don't be scared. :)

I've used SoftCups with 3 pillows under my rump for higher elevation while I play on my iPad. :haha: Makes time go by faster!

I was also frightened by having the SoftCup stuck up in there, but it's really easy to take out! Bare down like you're going to poop and hook your finger under it and pull it out. Be careful though, there might be excess left :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->