Your boobs/body after preg - what did you expect

Dani-lou

3rd tri - 28 weeks
Reaction score
I have always LOVED my boobs, I know that makes me sound very vain and trust me I am fair from self confident but my boobs were something that I felt confident about. I knew obviously when I became preg that they would change after delivering my son but I wasnt prepared by just how much they would change. They are saggy, they feel they have lost volume, feel like two little empty pouches, they look terrible in a bra - none seem to fit nicely and look even worse without a bra.

Will they regain a bit of volume and oooommmmpppphhhh or is this is forever? I have always been plauged by self doubt but my breasts, my flat tummy, overall fitness and hair always perked (no pun) me up and made me feel a little better about myself, now I have saggy boobs, woobly tummy, lank thin hair a complete turnaround from being preg when you have thick lusterous hair and full round breasts. Is it any wonder women feel down?

I know putting things into perspective, I have my son and I am fortunate in many many ways but physically I feel repulsive and am so full of self disgust right now.

Does anyone else feel like this? what have you done? have you lumped it and got on with life, has anyone resorted to surgery and if so has it been worth it?

I wonder about surgery, I would like the outcome and of course I would feel better but is it actually worth the risks that come with surgery? also money is another little factor.

Just wondering how other ladies feel and whether any of you have actually resorted to make improvements surgically.

Mine (boobies that is) have lost a lot of volume, in fact I can practically fold them in half (pull the skin up from the bottom, over the nipple) and my friends are all the same. I'll be honest, I've just ignored it and got on with life. I've bought a couple of Triumph bras which give me great shape under clothes and I'll only wear bikinis with halter straps from now on to give them some oomph.

As for tummy, well I was very lucky if I'm honest but I use Clarins toning oil and cellulite gel on my thighs which seems to have helped those problem areas but this is as far as I'm prepared to go. As long as I look half decent clothes (which I am 90% of the time) then I'm happy with that.

However, it's how you feel so if you want to do something about it then give it a while and see how you feel in 6 months time, is what I would recommend. TIme is always the best healer. HTH. xxx

Sorry hun, you're boobs have gone :-( Pg does that too them. I had great boobs, pert and big and round now they've shrunk, have no volume and sag. I don't like them but we're wtt so i'm not going to do anything about them. x

I would say give it some time to see how you feel when things settle down. As well as changes to our bodies being pregnant and giving birth have played havoc with our emotions too so you may feel better about yourself later down the line.

I just try to tell myself that my body may not look the way it did but has done an amazing thing bringing my daughter into the world. It's early days for me though and I am hoping to be able to loose some of my 'bagginess'.

If after six months or so you still feel as you do then you can consider your options then.

Massive :hugs: and I hope you feel better soon xxx

i felt really down about myself too, then one night we were going out for my OHs birthday dinner (about 2 weeks ago) and i was crying to myself about how crap i look now, but i wiped my tears away, got dolled up and when my O/H told me i looked beautiful it made my day. then i went down stairs and my mum said the same thing and it really meant a lot to me..
then we came home and :sex: and it just really gave me such a boost that he still wanted me and obviously fancied the baggy woman i've become and i think that made me feel 100000% better about myself!
What i'm trying to say is, don't sweat it, and good sexy underwear is always good! Boobs and tummeis are never going to be the same, but a good diet and a wee walk everyday not only makes you feel good, but helps you on the way to regaining some sort of figure!!!

My breasts, ugh. I used to complain about them being small but I would love to get them back. I definitely didn't think pregnancy would change me so drastically but eesh, was I wrong! Would love to at least get my tummy back, I can live with the bigger breasts and stretchies.

Sorry honey, but your boobs will never be the same. Before my last pregnancy I loved my boobs.. they were perky and full and after my twins they lost volume and it never came back. My nipples now point down ( sry tmi) :nope:. Its sad, but you will get used of it. Its been 4 years since I had boobs I loved, but my OH is still happy with them so it doesn't bother me any more. Im just curious to see if they get worse ( if thats possible, lol) after this baby

Hi hun. I havent given birth yet but I will be getting my boobs re-done after I've had all my children. I think its natural for them to change and lose volume. I already have implants and would definitely recommend them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->