Your Bumps

https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/Ravenne_Starr/pregnancy/babymuffin/Photo-0030.jpg
https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/Ravenne_Starr/pregnancy/babymuffin/Photo-0031.jpg
me at 4+4

good idea with the before pic :)
wish i had posted a before pic now when i was 4 weeks, would have been good to have seen my rounding take place lol

x

that aint a before pic lol thats appeared over night lmaop

LOL Steph .. thats what i was thinking too!! Great bump though hun!!

I thought that too steph, especially for first timer, i just to say had a bump at 12 weeks first time round.

this is my 2nd pregnancy ladies, dunno if that matters ar anything, i miscarried twins at 15 weeks last time and my mum reckons it may be twins again

Wow how exciting for you Lemondrop .. sorry to hear of your loss though :hugs:

your mum could well be right, even for 2nd pg big bump for 4 weeks (even with twins) I was about that big at 12 weeks with my third.

sorry about your loss:hugs:

sorry, i dont think thats baby, maybe its water?

Your womb is still tucked right under your pelvis bone and wont come out untill at least 8 weeks

x

sorry, i dont think thats baby, maybe its water?

Your womb is still tucked right under your pelvis bone and wont come out untill at least 8 weeks

x

was going to say the same about it being fluid? seeing as the baby is the size of an apple pip at 4 weeks !!!lol

yeah at this stage its still teeny tiny,

They told me at my scan last week that my baby is 5 inches, thats 2 inches more then the 'avarage' size for 12 weeks

Im on my 4th pregnancy, 7th if you include my misscarriages and i dont think im showing yet, i can still fit in to all my clothes fine, i have a rounding thing going on, but im under no illusions (sp?) that half of that is fat/weight that im carrying from my last pregnancy, so even when i do start showing for real, it wont be all baby/bump, it will be fat too lol

Lemon Drop, think maybe your dates are wrong? i think even with tweins you still wouldnt be showing yet

x

aww some really cute bumps on here.

My tummy feels different now, but still looks the same

just getting a bit fatter! Sure its just fat though,need to stop eating for 2 (or in my case I think sometimes I eat for about 5 LOL)

Bloody hell ...

i wasn't that big 2nd time round till after 5 mths and i was carrying twins don't forget ....

I never showed like that esp at 4+4

at 4x4 your barly preg. Im sorry. But all the clues are adding up. FAKE This was called correctly in another post I just read.

Layla, Your bump is coming along nicely.

Wobbles... NEW PICTURES?

No! I'm scared of everyone thinking I'm a fat cow!

:shock: :rofl:

:rofl: Make the most of it. At least you can be a fat cow and know there's a bloody good reason for it!

Count how many men take the opportunity to call you tubby and fatty over the next few months just cos they can get away with it.... but write their names down and get revenge later! :grr:

Look at my belly already lol i am so fat :cry: I look about 6 months ha!
x
https://www.babyandbump.com/imagehosting/thum_89466d074b96f40.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"