Your Bumps

My 'starting out' bump bloat haha just 4 weeks no real bump just a round bloat, 3rd baby

Awwwww so cute hon that looks like a little bump already. I love it

Here's me today
I'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and feel huge already hahaha. 20190310_214805.jpg
I'm wearing my new maternity jeggings and I must say they are so comfy. Can't believe I'm in maternity stuff already eeeeek.
Hubby thinks as I progress my bump will be very high and I'm thinking the same.

Here's me today
I'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant and feel huge already hahaha. View attachment 1057191
I'm wearing my new maternity jeggings and I must say they are so comfy. Can't believe I'm in maternity stuff already eeeeek.
Hubby thinks as I progress my bump will be very high and I'm thinking the same.

Looking good girl! Honestly now at 5 weeks, my bump is just a bit smaller than yours, I'm getting worried now, I thought it was bloat, but it doesn't go away even first thing in the morning it's still there! Either twins or I have a large uterus specially for 5 bloody weeks, baby's smaller than my fingernail at this point in time hahaha

5 week bump, 3rd baby, can anyone please tell me that this is actually normal, it's not going away! I'm worried why I'm so big this early, I'm usually so petite!!

IMG-20190312-WA0000.jpeg

The bloat is real. My 6 week "belly" is bigger than 14 weeks in my previous pregnancies :)

20190605_165319.jpg

View attachment 1062889
8w 5d belly with 3rd baby

Hi sweety u look so cute I love it. I had major bloat in first trimester to I'm not sure why it happens but my goodness it was out of control then when I hit 11 12 weeks the bloat went down so my belly looked so much smaller. Then at 15 weeks I popped. Now 23+3 weeks and huge. U have it all to come hon. Congrats again I can still remember u from the Feb testing thread

Hi sweety u look so cute I love it. I had major bloat in first trimester to I'm not sure why it happens but my goodness it was out of control then when I hit 11 12 weeks the bloat went down so my belly looked so much smaller. Then at 15 weeks I popped. Now 23+3 weeks and huge. U have it all to come hon. Congrats again I can still remember u from the Feb testing thread
Thanks, sweetie. I hope you and your little boy are ok and healthy!

Thanks, sweetie. I hope you and your little boy are ok and healthy!

Hi sweety.
We have had a few scares. I had spotting at 12 to 13 weeks and ended up in A&E and the emergency early pregnancy unit for a emergency scan but thankfully everything was fine.

Then at 17 weeks I was diognosed with ICP again. I had it with DD but was diognosed much later at 34 weeks and then induced a week later.
So as u can imagine getting diognosed so early this time at just 17 weeks was scary.
But I'm on medication and at the moment the gestational illness is stable. But I have been told i cant go past 37 weeks and I will prob be having a c section as I've opted for one after a traumatic birth experience with DD.

Then at 21 weeks I ended up in hospital with a severe UTI.

At my 20 week anatomy scan they didnt get a closer enough look at his heart so I had to back 2 weeks later to have a re scan. So it's been a very stressful few months but now I'm almost 25 weeks and finally feel like I can start enjoying the pregnancy. It's been very stressful and very worrying.
Just so glad things are more stable now and I'm alot further along.
He is healthy and very very active. He is kicking and moving and punching all the time.

Finding it hard to sleep because of my bump and sore pelvis and heat but it's all woth it.
How are you feeling xx20190627_175953.jpg

Here's the bump. It's very hot here at the moment. I'm so happy ure pregnant:happydance:

My 11 w 2 day bump. There is no way of hiding this anymore. :)
20190705_174123.jpg

Hi sweety.
We have had a few scares. I had spotting at 12 to 13 weeks and ended up in A&E and the emergency early pregnancy unit for a emergency scan but thankfully everything was fine.

Then at 17 weeks I was diognosed with ICP again. I had it with DD but was diognosed much later at 34 weeks and then induced a week later.
So as u can imagine getting diognosed so early this time at just 17 weeks was scary.
But I'm on medication and at the moment the gestational illness is stable. But I have been told i cant go past 37 weeks and I will prob be having a c section as I've opted for one after a traumatic birth experience with DD.

Then at 21 weeks I ended up in hospital with a severe UTI.

At my 20 week anatomy scan they didnt get a closer enough look at his heart so I had to back 2 weeks later to have a re scan. So it's been a very stressful few months but now I'm almost 25 weeks and finally feel like I can start enjoying the pregnancy. It's been very stressful and very worrying.
Just so glad things are more stable now and I'm alot further along.
He is healthy and very very active. He is kicking and moving and punching all the time.

Finding it hard to sleep because of my bump and sore pelvis and heat but it's all woth it.
How are you feeling xxView attachment 1063418

Here's the bump. It's very hot here at the moment. I'm so happy ure pregnant:happydance:
Such a beautiful bump You have! How are you these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"