Your Cup!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I have to ask!!! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/roflmao.gif

Do/did you have your own little 'pee cup' hidden in your bathroom?

I have a shot glass designated to my habit with Vodka Vixen on it! https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/roflmao.gif

lol!

Mines just a plain picnic cup with a flower on it :lol:

Hee hee...I've still got mine :oops: -Its in the bathroom cabinet - One of the urine sample bottles with a screw top lid the Doctors give you! :wink:

I used to use an old pesto jar.

Had a different "flavour" :shock: every month!

H

xx

I used to wee into a potty of the kids and then poured it in :lol:

before the potty i did use the start. stop. shove sample pot under. start again. stop. take out sample pot. then finish ;lol: was a complete nightmare and it did get messy :lol:

I had, and still have (ready for the next one) a pretty shaped transparent Top off of a hair product........ :p

I use the lid from one of Ethan old chool flasks lol

xx

I used a normal mug and made sure I kept it out of the way of the other ones so I wouldnt get them mixed up and drink from the wrong one :shock: lol

cherrypie556 said:
i USE AN OLD CONTACT LENSE CONTAINER LOL

You must have a good aim.

I use a clear plastic cup that I keep on the bathroom window sill.

My DH has never asked why it's there, hope he hasn't used it for a drink :lol:

Cx

Whats the fun in being a peestickoholic if theres no mess :lol:

An LMAO MrsE (can't get used to that name lol) I'd defo not like to find out if he has! :shock:

I use an old plastic glass ... and I hide it down the side of the bed so as not to get it mixed up with any drinking glasses ..... one day it disappeared tho ... think DH might have taken it down to be washed thinking it had fallen off my bedside table or something ..........!!!!! I haven't told him!!!!! Anyway - nicked another one to use now ...!! \:D/

The tests I usually buy come with one included :D so im ok where cups go :D

But lol at the glass thing.

Cat
xxxxxxxx

Catherine what tests do you buy?

Last time round cheap ones from poundland LOL made by masterplaster pmsl two for a pound so I thought why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->