Your diet/weight now

A

AppleBlossom

Not that I'm being nosy!!

I've always been a big eater, junk food being my main weakness :blush: and apart from when I was pregnant I've never been more that 7.5 stone (I am only 5 foot 2) and I hate it. But since having Grace I've had less and less time to eat and if I do eat it's just quick things like crisps or sandwiches from boots and I think that's one of the reasons that I feel so crappy all the time. I weighed myself a few weeks ago and I only weighed 6 stone 11 which depressed me so much.

What are your diets like now you have your LO to look after?? Any ideas on something extremely quick and healthy food?

(This thread isn't meant to make anyone feel bad and I'm certainly not bragging about my weight. I'd love to be a size 12!!)

not much help hun but im a crappy eater too. sometimes i forget to eat through the day but once the kids are in bed i pig out and its always on junk food.

Im confused! I'm 5ft 2 and i weigh like 11 stone! while i was pregnant I weighed 13 stone. I've been eating salads and stuff all the time and I have been losing the belly flab! But still weigh the same which is confusing :S

Wish I weighed 6 stone now! Dunno how i can help you though I get more food made for me as I'm living with OH's parents... How about getting your OH to cook or just fixing u a salad =) I've been eating a lot of salads recently considering I never liked them before being pregnant which is great! Anyway...after a while of eating them I have TONS of energy I'm 18 and havn't ran since high school (16) now I walk/run OH's dogs everyday!

Feels great :) Give it a go! Salads!

Yes I love my grub and never thought I would ever ever forget to eat or not have time to eat, food was my main priority before Mark!

But days when hubby is at work I sometimes don't have a proper lunch just like a yogurt and crisps then cheese and crackers later on that sort of thing.

What I've been doing when making things that freeze well (eg chile con carne, curried mince, stew) is instead of just cooking it with 1 lb mince and eating it all that night making it with 2 or 3 lb mince then putting portions in freezer.

I am 5'1 and before pregnancy I weighed just under 7 stone, i got to 9 stone by the time I was full term and loved it. My daughter was born 10 weeks ago on Monday and so far I've managed to stay at 8 stone, which surprises me as I haven't been eating well either.

I eat a lot of bread, in sandwiches, toast, etc and I eat a lot of pasta dishes too so I don't if these foods are maybe helping me to keep that extra stone on.

I hope you're able to eat well and put on weight, I know how rotten it feels to be so slim, I'm chuffed I'm no longer a size 6 , I felt so crappy most of the time, but now I'm a size 10, and feel healthier for it.

Pre pregnancy I was 105lbs on my 5'7 height.
I never had a big apetite plus I did sports alot.

It really increased in pregnancy but after Lola my apetite has gone back to nothing basicly.I'm now slowly getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight...

My diet has never been very good as I had IBS before my first pregnancy. First pregnancy cured it but still don't have much of an appetite. I practically have no appetite really.

I was 95 lbs pre-pregnancy but have made a target weight of 100 lbs. and I will be sticking to that. (only 5 more lbs. to lose :) Been told that I was too skinny at 95 lbs. and I probably was underweight.

I'm pretty much disgusted with myself. Pre-preg I was between 130-135 and I gained 45lbs (with a LOT of swelling!! :shock:) when pregnant :sick:

I'm on a strictly healthy diet (and when I say diet I mean what I'm eating not a specific eating plan) and just aiming to get my servings from Canada's food guide in at the moment. I'm giving my body a break before I start freaking out and limiting my intake.

Pre-pregnancy I weighed 8st 7lb and went upto 9st 12lb in pregnancy. As soon as I had Ollie I went down to 9st but since then despite not having regular meals and most of the time eating a sandwich or crackers for dinner, I'm still 9st??? So still have that half a stone to lose. Thing is I wouldn't be bothered about it but I can't fit in alot of my jeans so it's frustrating! I can't really go out and buy anymore as it's money so for now I'm living in about 3 pairs of jeans that were always a little big before pregnancy but fit pretty snug now lol!!! I know I'll get there but it's just frustrating as last time although I still had the same amount to lose, I could still fit in my jeans so I totally wasn't bothered! x

Pre-pregnancy I weighed 8st 7lb and went upto 9st 12lb in pregnancy. As soon as I had Ollie I went down to 9st but since then despite not having regular meals and most of the time eating a sandwich or crackers for dinner, I'm still 9st??? So still have that half a stone to lose. Thing is I wouldn't be bothered about it but I can't fit in alot of my jeans so it's frustrating! I can't really go out and buy anymore as it's money so for now I'm living in about 3 pairs of jeans that were always a little big before pregnancy but fit pretty snug now lol!!! I know I'll get there but it's just frustrating as last time although I still had the same amount to lose, I could still fit in my jeans so I totally wasn't bothered! x

7 lbs. doesn't seem like that much weight but it's interesting that it does make a difference when trying to fit into pre-pregnancy clothes. Even my 5 lbs. is making a great difference.

Yeah it is amazing the difference a few pounds can make x

i was around 10stone before got pregnant.
was over 14 stone by time i was full term lol hugeee bump
now im 13 and half stone.
i did get down to 13 but i got implant i SWEAR to god, it makes me feel so much huniger, but great not having periods i just cant win

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->