Your earliest signs of labour...????

Jox

💙💙💙💝
Reaction score
Hello all,

This is kinda a question for mums already or mums who have just given birth.

I have been wondering whether there are early signs of labour.

I dont mean losing your plug, or waters breaking etc kinda mean like...do you get cronic back ache before hand, or feel sick etc

Just interested.

Thanks

xxx

I got loose bowels and pains down the insides of my thighs few days before. :blush:. xx

has that been with all of yours??

Im just interested if there are any signs to look out for!!

xxx

sorry to tell you that my very first sign was my waters breaking all over my bed. no other signs at all.

i just started with mild back ache and it slowly got worse and worse over the couse of about 18 hours. Then pains going up inside. Didn't really have a show and i have no idea when my waters broke, I must of been in the bath.

the night before i gave birth i started getting shooting pains in my vagina, i posted somewhere on here about it and some woman said she got exactly the same 24 hours before she gave birth xx

the night before i gave birth i started getting shooting pains in my vagina, i posted somewhere on here about it and some woman said she got exactly the same 24 hours before she gave birth xx

that would of been me :haha:

haha! lol well you were spot on..just the day after i was having them i had aidan! i really wasnt expecting it when you said you had yours just 24 hours later..i was like 'naaaa that won't happen to me!!' but nope it did :p

xx

haha! lol well you were spot on..just the day after i was having them i had aidan! i really wasnt expecting it when you said you had yours just 24 hours later..i was like 'naaaa that won't happen to me!!' but nope it did :p

xx

teehee, i was just meant to read your post! Congrats again :hugs:

Come on moms, tell us more! This is like the symptom potting thread back from the TTC forum - we full-termers want to hear all the intimate details!

What about energy levels the day before? Tired? Nesting?
What about emotionally?
Appetite? Cravings?

For me
i had mild-moderate back ache 2ish weeks leading upto my daughters birth..
and a pressure feeing really bad in the lady area..

sorry with ds my labour was a long drawn out affair , started with braxton hicks and back ache at 20min intervals every night for a week before i really started contracting

For me there was nothing - my water broke totally out of nowhere and started everything off!!!
xx

Hello all,

This is kinda a question for mums already or mums who have just given birth.

I have been wondering whether there are early signs of labour.

I dont mean losing your plug, or waters breaking etc kinda mean like...do you get cronic back ache before hand, or feel sick etc

Just interested.

Thanks

xxx

Thanks for this question... it's been going around my head!

Thanks for those ladies who have written something, it's nice to read a bit of the different experiences. I'm sure there are plenty more! :winkwink:

Yep thanks for asking....my birth partner keeps saying to let her know if I get any "feelings" over xmas so she can lay off the sherry lol and I keep saying to her that I don't think it really happens like that!!!

Throwing up!! Problem is this time I have hyperemesis so I throw up all the time anyway...not quite sure how I will know its the "labour is starting" throw up....
Ive never had any other signs or signals, no change in anything else...everything always starts after the throwing up.

thanks all for your comments.

like apple4 says...did anyone have any cravings or a boost in energy etc??

we need more info!!!!

xxx

great thread!!! i will be keeping a eye! anything that happens to me i jusmp on here and look for anything so thanks for asking the question! hehe
xoxo

i think i had an energy boost now i think about it. I woke up in labour and with my waters broken so there was nothing that made me think this is it, apart from it being it! If that makes any sense. Nothing else springs to mind, sorry i can't be more help!

This is a great thread! I'm almost 40 weeks, so I am on the look out for some of these symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->