Your earliest signs of labour...????

the night before i gave birth i started getting shooting pains in my vagina, i posted somewhere on here about it and some woman said she got exactly the same 24 hours before she gave birth xx

Aw man, I've got that today. It's Christmas tomorrow! nooo!
I'm supposed to still have a week left!

I did crave cheese the day I went into labour. I made eggplant parm and bought an additional mozzarella ball and ate the whole thing!! :blush: My water broke 3h later.... oops!
xx

For me
i had mild-moderate back ache 2ish weeks leading upto my daughters birth..
and a pressure feeing really bad in the lady area..

haha...well ive had a pain and sympton free pregnancy all along until about 3 days ago when...OMG my back is killing me and me hip is knackered!!!

Want to keep my LO cooking for another 2 weeks before s/he makes an appearance!!!

xxx

with both my last 2 i had period pains coming and going 2 days b4. that was all. no plug, or waters.

I like this thread thanks Jox.. :thumbup:
i was wondering the same thing as iv been worried lately that its going to happen with having really bad period pains and then stomach bug feeling but not needing to go to the loo for anything (sorry TMI) .. but i had constant pain for 10mins and then it would stop and then came back again :wacko: but that was last night and im fine today had a few strong pains when i woke up and early afternoon but as for now seems to be okat again lol..

But i did wonder if you have to lose your plug before you go into labour and if what it feels like before you go into labour what it actually feelt like or what signs people had .. even though its different with everyone .. i havent lost any of my plug yet but iv had BH's and whatever i got last night and this morning lol!
x

i never lost my plug beforei went into labour woth either of my 2 so far hun x

my first sign of labour was everytime i stupid up or sat down i felt like zane was going to fall out of my ass. it was such a great pressure made me say ouch more then afew times lol.

then after that i was having contractions but they werent strong enough and didnt hurt so that was a right pain.

i also went to the loo more in the 2 weeks before i had him

my first sign of labour was everytime i stupid up or sat down i felt like zane was going to fall out of my ass. it was such a great pressure made me say ouch more then afew times lol.

then after that i was having contractions but they werent strong enough and didnt hurt so that was a right pain.

Ooh, i've been feeling a pressure in my bum a lot and i've been going to the bathroom more (no 2 :blush:) xx

I had alot of early symptoms that i didnt recognise until afterwards!! :dohh: as a result i got totally taken by surprise when really it was staring me in the face..

I took my dog out for miles round local fields, started to feel sick and faint and had to be helped home by a very strict lady who gave me a right bollocking about doing stupid things 'in my condition' Then i spent ages, literally ages, scrubbing a grill pan, something totally out of character for me. I then had a late bath and felt a bit pissed off because i wanted my son to come the next day ( it was a special date) and assumed as I had no sign of labour that id blown it. I then sat on my bed and pop, waters went all over the place! he was born about 5 hours later. xx

Ooh, i've been feeling a pressure in my bum a lot and i've been going to the bathroom more (no 2 :blush:) xx

i was told this pressure was because zane was trying to go straight down and wasnt going with the flow, same thing happened to my mum when she had my brother lol

after i had zane the mw had to check up there incase i had torn from the pressure (i hadnt thank god i wudnt want stitches there lol)

well im now getting mild 'period pains' and back and hip ache.

i hope this is my body getting ready now!!!

anyone else getting early signs??

xxx

i didnt really have any signs. Both times when i went into labour my house was immaculate from top to bottom, not sure if that makes a difference but i remember thinking how nice & tidy everywhere was lol. Theres no chance of me going onto labour anytime soon, my house looks like a bombs hit it :haha:

I did have a feeling with my 2nd that it definately wouldnt happen for ages, then i woke up in full labour a few hours later.

im rubbish aint i, lets face it i didnt have a clue :rofl:

this thread is great - will certainly be keeping an eye on it! I have definately been experiencing some of the signs but they are very on and off at the moment so i am probably just getting warmed up! I feel like i am in for the full run so if she comes any earlier it will be a nice surprise! xxx

thanks for this great thread. I guess everyone is different.

I shall be watching this thread if i can.....:rofl:
u watch my waters will go later now hahaha.

So far for me -
#over 2 weeks ago I had pink discharge (creamy not slimey)
#braxton hicks on and off but mostly (especially of late) in the evenings when im sitting relaxing. I timed them the other night to about every 20 mins.
#I have also had a few times now a constant period type pain lasting around and hour or so then easing off.
#on a few occasions I have had what feels like im being split in two or babies sharp finger nails scratching and my cervix from the other side?
#back ache once on boxing day accomp by period type pains.
#slightly better at going to number 2s last few days (BEEN TWICE TODAY :smug:)

thats been it really. all mixed together with SPD its hard to know whether its the spd hurting or baby.

well im now getting mild 'period pains' and back and hip ache.

i hope this is my body getting ready now!!!

anyone else getting early signs??

xxx

I've started getting backache in the last few days... and also going to the loo more. Could be my body getting ready for the big event :shrug: Really hope I can make it into next week though!

love the pic margie....is that you?? where in london u from???

Mine were braxton hicks getting closer and closer together days before actual contractions. then I got contractions that lasted 5 days long... becoming more and more unbearable along with extreme back pains. My water didn't break until the nurse broke it in the hospital. I didn't lose my mucus plug all at once, it came little by little in those 5 days.

I can say though, you will know for sure when you're in labor. THose contractions are unbearable. And even then, you've probably still got days to go until you can be admitted to the hospital.

My earliest sign was the baby being really really quiet for a couple of days and then, on the day I went into labour (sorry in advance if TMI but...) I had the big clearout! :blush: Then the usual - period pains which turned into contractions, a bit of backache and a bloody show

xx

love the pic margie....is that you?? where in london u from???

lol thanks- yep that's me! I'm in north London, which is a bit of a bummer at the moment as all of my friends are South but I dare not venture too far from home. I'm making them all come up here to have lunch with me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->