• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Your earliest signs of labour...????

anyone know how common/uncommon it is NOT to lose your plug prior to going into labour?

xxx

:shrug: i havent a clue i thought i wouldnt lose mine but iv now started to bit by bit iv noticed all i know is if its got any blood in it before 37 weeks then you should ring your midwife :shrug: cause i read up about plugs other day cause i was unsure about it all lol x

I'm keeping an eye on this thread very closely!!!!

So far in the last 24hours I have had period type cramps, diarroea, feeling sicky, headache, and shooting pains in my vagina. Just as I type, I also have a burning feeling in top of bump. Oh and earlier I leaked from my left boob all over my tshirt. (It freaked me out a little as wasnt expecting that!)

I'm hoping that this isn't it quite yet. Still another few weeks cooking time needed but seems to be alot happening at once.

xx

Someone mentioned loose bowels - I had really apinful diarrhoea earlier (TMI sorry), would that be similar? and now my bum hurts....

its my first baby and the pains going to the toilet really made me scared about the actual pains I will experience during labour ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not looking forward to it.

I started with more pain in my lower back, but it's happened already sometime last week, and nothing. However, on Sunday, I got (sorry TMI) diarrhoea twice in the evening. And today, I've got it again. Lower backache, like when I've got my period, tiny womb cramps, but nothing major. Today I'm 39wks.

The one thing that stroke me for the past two weeks is that I've been sweating soooo much during my sleep. This is a hormonal thing that I've had for years, but it kind of happened sometime before I had my period, and has not happened at all during my pregnancy. I was so happy for having lost my night sweat as it is quite annoying... So, I think this is telling me that soon the baby will come out... I do wish so.

Thank you all for contributing with your own experiences! :thumbup:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi there,
i got a massive adrenaline rushjust a few hours before my son Robbie was born. i went on a mad cleaning spree!

that and bad period style pains which grew in intensity as my labour progressed.

k
xx

I have a really aching bump! It's killing me, feels like a constant tummy ache, like really bad trapped wind :sad1: It's even worse when I bend over and I feel like I slept on a diving board last night, not that I did much sleeping. :growlmad: xx

thanks all for replying.

hopefully the mummies who have their babies in the next few weeks will pop in and tell us of any early signs that they had!!!

xxx

im racking my brains trying to think if theres anything ive missed in my other post.

With Reese i had placental abruption so my first sign was i started bleeding, i thought it was a bloody show but it got heavier so thats when i went to hospital, they put me on a monitor & said i was having contractions, they just felt like back ache every few minutes which gradually got worse. my waters didnt break until the midwife broke them at delivery & i hadnt lost my plug or anything in the days leading up to it either.

With Roxie i did lose my plug about 3-4 days before & it was blood streaked. But that is litterally the only thing that happened. I went shopping the day before i had her & was exhausted. I ate a zinger burger for dinner at about 9:30pm & fell asleep without even having any niggles or anything. I woke up in agony at 4am & thought i had an upset tummy from the kfc lol, i went to the toilet & then the pain didnt go away so i soon realised it wasnt the kfc :blush: I had Roxie at 6am so i reckon i slept through all my early labour!!

thats all i can think of. xx

I've had low back ache for the last couple of days and every so often feel like bubs is pushing down but I've just been to the mw and despite her pushing on his head so hard it hurt me he's only 2/5th engaged :-(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"