Your experience with B6?

mrsmay0917

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to hear anyones experiences with taking B6 while TTC. I started taking B6 and the beginning of my current cycle because last month I had an extremely short luteal phase of only 5 days. That last cycle I ovulated on CD20 and got AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) CD25. This cycle I ovulated on CD19 and I'm currently on CD33 with no AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) yet!? I took 100mg every day throughout the whole cycle.

Is it even possible it would work that fast? and is that too long of a cycle length?! Should I lower the dosage next month. Please share your experiences. (And yes I've taken tests and gotten BFNs)

Hey, you're better off taking a B50 pill because the B vitamins work together, rather than taking a separate B6 :). I took B6 for awhile separately and it reduced some of my spotting, but never got rid of it completely. I take cycles off every now and then from the B50

Ive just started taking b6 3 days ago. I suffer with my periods. They are 24 day cycles i have now but they used to be 26. I am pretty sure i ovulate on cd 13. Ive had two situations when i have had a bfp on a test but spotting at the same time. I ended up with both pregnancys coming away a few days after af was due. I am pretty sure i have a 10-11 day luteal phase and i want to fall pregnant next cycle. I am currently on af now so will see how they work for me x

I had a short literal phase for 2 cycles, started B50 CD1 and got pregnant that cycle. Yes it can work that quickly
In short literal phase!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"