Your experience with Implantation Bleeding- please share :)

CoconutK

Reaction score
Hi All,
I figured this was a good place to ask seeing as there are lots of moms and mommies to be here.

If you have experienced implantation bleeding and you recall the details could you please share them with me? Its been hard to find accurate information on this and it would be so helpful to hear from women who have personally experienced and get the details.

What I am experiencing:

I don't track my ovulation but feel somewhat aware of it when it occurs. I had sex on days 8,9, and 10 of my cylce. We used the pull out method and he went to the bathroom each time before sex (so from what Ive read there should not have been any sperm in pre-cum).
On day 11 I noticed my cervical mucus was spider webby, and felt like I was ovulating (early for me).
On day 18 I experienced cramping- completely out of the ordinary, stabbing, quick, achey. I was really confused because period like cramping never happens until at earliest 4 days before my period (28/29 day cycle).
I got up and went to the bathroom- there was egg white discharge with pink blood- then a bit of red blood- but only on the toilet paper not underwear.
It went away, then came back later that evening with a bit more red blood mixed in with liquid egg white discharge. The next day I had a bit of cramping, especially in my right ovary area.

I am now on day 21 and havent had any more symptoms other than be extremely hungry all the time- very unlike me- i honestly never crave food that much and sometimes have to remind myself to eat! - But lately Ive been eating tons of things i normally never would, like butter, tons of carbs, anything i can get my hands on.

I know this is very long but want to get all the details in there.

Any help/info/insight would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!! :D

Thank you all! <3 :flower:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/wel4lt.gif :wave:

Welcome to B&B :flower:

I'm sure someone will be able to help you with your questions.

thanks for the welcomes...also experiencing odd smelling urine....early pregnancy sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->