• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Your favorite doppler?

Sachis2112

Reaction score
I'm interested in getting one. I know we've got a few weeks before we will be able to hear anything but seeing how gaga DH went over seeing the HB, it seems like it would be a really great thing to help he and my step-son feel like they're involved with baby early on.

Anyone have any recommendations?

I used Angelsounds with my daughters pregnancy and this one. Started using at 10 weeks with this pregnancy and found it straight away. Wasnt too expensive, can't fault it :) x

I was wondering what the best one is too. I'd like to get one, but I've been waiting because I don't want to freak myself out if I can't find the heartbeat. I'm gonna order one real soon I think.

I was wondering what the best one is too. I'd like to get one, but I've been waiting because I don't want to freak myself out if I can't find the heartbeat. I'm gonna order one real soon I think.

Right. Just one tip. It sounds like ALL of them need conducting gel. Like ultrasound gel. But not all of them come with it so be mindful of that when ordering.

Sonoline B 3.0 I highly recommend it :)

I have been using it since about 8-9 weeks. I bought mine New off of Ebay for $55 Worth every penny.

Right. Just one tip. It sounds like ALL of them need conducting gel. Like ultrasound gel. But not all of them come with it so be mindful of that when ordering.

Aloe Vera works just fine ;) cheaper and easier to get a hold of

Aloe Vera works just fine ;) cheaper and easier to get a hold of

Yes, I just use the walmart generic brand Equate aloe just a couple bucks for a big bottle. It will probably last the whole pregnancy.

I have read really good reviews about the sonoline b doppler. I just ordered mine off of Ebay. It should be here when I am around 9 weeks. I will let you know how it goes!

I had a Hibebe with my youngest and loved it. Doing her heart beat nice and strong at 10 weeks :)

Not sure about the other dopplers mentioned, but the angel sounds one comes with a small tube of ultrasound gel which runs out quite quickly, but it says on the instruction leaflet that it works with water, thats what Ive been using :) x

I couldn't decide which one I wanted either but I went with the sonoline b. I ordered it yesterday and hopefully will be here soon! I liked the digital display and it's not as bulky as the angelsounds.

Good point. I don't need anything helping me clutter up my house. ;)

I used sonine b last pregnancy and found Hb at 8w5d. I got it out yesterday 8w4d and after 10 mins found it clear as day. Highly recommend it!

Firstimer1, are you feeding your baby a tortilla chip in your profile pic???

I have an angel sounds and found the heart beat straight away the first time I tried at 10 weeks :)

OK. I'm 8+1 so I went for the sonoline B in the hopes it's a little easier to use because of size, etc. I'll let you know how it goes! I don't expect I'll get it before this time next week.

Update on my sonoline b... Tried it out tonight 8w6d and found the 171 bpm hb within a couple minutes :) I loooove my Doppler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"